Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Meanlucario
I knew that. I know how messed up Ancient Greek myths and culture can be.
I think the story of Medusa being punished by Athena for not being a virgin anymore despite being a rape victim is a prime example of that.
I guess it just makes it easier for me to read these stories if I euphemize it. Because good gosh these stories can be really tragic. The movie Hercules really gives you a sanitized version of Greek myths that tricks your mind.
@Zincy
Fair enough. But they do share many of the same stories. I mean the first book seems to use Greek character like Daphne except for the Roman gods. After all the Romans I believe drew similarities between their Roman gods and the Greek gods.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
That is actually a revised story of Medusa, created by a guy who hates authority (mortal and divine). I think he also made the Io story, but I could be wrong. The original story of Medusa is that she was one of the many monster children of old entities I believe.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I’m not a fan of the term lesbian. I’m aware of the Lesbos Island origin, but it feels like it’s used because “gay” is associated with guys and not gals. It’s just weird and pointless to me.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Meanlucario
Yeah I don’t think ever interacted with each other.
Although one point for them would be that Fluttershy is friends with Rainbow, so Fluttershy might naturally be able interact with him. Honestly this would apply to all of Rainbiw’s friends for Soarin
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
As soon as you have to say “it used to be good” in defense of something, stop talking. It’s not that you’re wrong, but that you just admitted that it’s no longer good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide