Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

You that some of you mentioned Toy Story 4, I think it’s a pretty good film.
Was it unnecessary? Yes.
Was it great with a very interesting plot for a sequel, nice character development and a demostration of how far Pixar has come in the artistic department and technical department? Yes.
If you ask me, I think it’s better than the second film, which was a bit exaggerated. I can understand why people wouldn’t like Toy Story 4 because it has problems, but to me, the problems are so small that it doesn’t shatter the rest of the film. It was also one of the few animated films in last years that has shown real actual empathy with a villain. The Steven Universe film also did that very well with the Spinel character. The villains of the two films were so well written that they should be used as examples of how to talk about redemption in animated productions (ehem, Starlight Glimmer).
I think many people on the Internet go after Disney frequently, and not only the Disney live action films (which would be reasonable because these films are garbage), but basically everything Disney related regardless of the quality or the lack of it. Because if you go after Disney, you get lots of replies, all because most of these people didn’t like a Star Wars film in 2017. And you don’t wanna point out that Star Wars was a silly franchise in the first place because these people tend to forget that.
It’s a pity, because some of my favourite movies in the animation industry were made by Disney and Pixar. Now you can’t talk about it on the Internet in a civilized thread. But that’s okay, because at least I have Ghibli. I’ve never found a Ghibli hater, or at least a vocal one.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Hollowfox The Worst
If a company goes under because it doesn’t satisfy enough people to sustain itself, it’s supposed to go under.
That’s not tragic, that’s not wrong, that’s the way the world should work. And it’s not the fault of people that hate it.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Lord WyrmSpawN
It still is to me.
Without Disney, fairy tales and superhero movies will be dark and hopeless. That was why people hated Fant4stic.
Without WWE, professional wrestling will never have Entertainment.
Without Nintendo, video games will always be about graphics over gameplay.
And idk what would be a world without Netflix when it goes out of business because the internet said so.
Heck, why do you think 4Kids Entertainment declared bankruptcy if it’s not the internet’s fault?
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Hollowfox The Worst
There’s been plenty of great animation without Disney involved, there’s been great superhero movies long before the MCU, WWE’s not the be-all-end-all of wrestling and has never been(WCW, ECW, TNA, AEW say hi), and plenty of game devs unrelated to Nintendo have are focus more on gameplay over graphics
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Kiryu-Chan
It’s not the same.
Also those wrestling promotions, they hate entertainment (as in sports entertainment), just like the majority of WWE haters.
And DC made dark movies like the SnyderVerse, Joker and The Dark Knight. And those movies were considered “not for kids” because of the tone. Sure, they made lighthearted ones like Wonder Woman and Shazam, but they just want anything “dark”.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Heck, why do you think 4Kids Entertainment declared bankruptcy if it’s not the internet’s fault?
That’s a new one. I didn’t think I’d ever hear anyone unironically defend 4Kids. I mean, to their credit, they did bring a lot of anime to American audiences, since there were few other alternatives at the time.
But yes, why did they go under? Surely it wasn’t because of their notorious censorship of popular anime, including removing blood from death scenes and making them make no sense, or ridiculously westernizing everything from character names to food types, or simply the fact that their model was becoming outdated when other alternative means of watching anime sprung up. Nah, it’s because people on the Internet were just being haters!
I swear to hell, you give trolls on the internet far more credit than they deserve.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide