Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

Doug Walker, a.k.a. Nostalgia Critic has one of the most punchable faces out there. Not just because of his moral stances and “humor,” but also his expressions are truly unsettling to look at.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Angrybrony
…I meant for people who wanted goth girls.
@IWTCIEM
That’s unpopular? That seems pretty darn popular ever since 2018.
If anything, he’s so hated these days that I’ve become ashamed that I ever liked his content (and that it was from watching his content that I learned to conquer my stutter).
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@IWTCIEM
Honestly, people can become scumbags overtime. Rowling was far more humble before she became rich, when she was a poor woman in the UK, then she got rich and suddenly decided she knew better. Bill Cosby was a family friendly TV man and then after the popularity he did that shit, and he was also old and kooky.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
IMO a lot of NCs reviews before he started demo reel are still funny, even if they focus more on comedy then actually going in depth with the review (at least by today’s standards of reviews where a lot more people are able to balance out both comedy and actually focusing on reviewing said subject)
Doug as a person though, yeah he sucks.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I just watch/listen something to judge for myself rather than relying on a reviewer’s opinion. I just watch them for entertainment and seeing their point of view.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@IWTCIEM
Most of the people I know won’t even give Channel Awesome any credit for the little good they did. Perhaps this is just a case of us being in different crowds, though.
Also… yes, I was influenced by him to start making reviews. So I don’t regret that, even though I’ve forged my own style.
@Meanlucario
Yeah. Again, it was because I watched his reviews and memorized them and started modeling my speech patterns off of his that I conquered my speech impediment. And now I’m ashamed to even admit that.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Channel Awesome managed to alienate a large portion of their fanbase with the dramas
Has Doug did anything controversial since the Pink Floyd thing
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
as far as film critique goes i’ll take doug over cinemasins. those feel like they don’t watch most of the movies they talk about.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman
I think it’s a “X was always bad” mentality. Basically the mentality that something was always bad in the sense that a show was always boring but “you couldn’t see it.” I think it’s in the same vein as “only ugly people are bad.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide