Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@Zaknel
I used to agree with a few of Mr. Enter’s takes on animation tropes and why modern Family Guy sucks, but then he started being a Trump apologist, and on top of that he claimed healthcare wasn’t a right, and then made that infamous anti-vax rant video. So yeah, he and his EnterBots are pure cancer.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@IWTCIEM
I only watched Nostalgia Critic a few times. Angry Videogame Nerd set the bar way too high.
AVGN might first be known for his hyper excitable colorful vocabulary, but a lot of his best moments are his visual acting abilities. His dark sense of humor stems from deep pessimism and irreverence, so he’s relatable to anyone whos ever been angry about anything.
Kickassia is kinda a cool novelty, because you get to see a whole movie lead by shit acting. I mean I just watched Deadwingdork make fun of it actually.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Beth
Avgn is still pretty good too. I like that JonTron took that formula though and did something different with it, the whole “looking at bad video games” thing, that is.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Mikey
I heard that James Rolf has less time to do AVGN, so the episodes became more streamlined in later seasons.
I feel like even with fewer camera setups, everything good is still there. Season 15 is my favorite season.
My favorite episode is Fear and Loathing in Vegas Stakes. It compares the depraved novelty seeking of bad games to poly substance abuse.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Mikey
Well in a way it’s not having enough time for it, he has more priorities, so doing it is a little more stressful and less enjoyable.
I find myself enjoying games less, because other priorities are more rewarding. When less things are going on, playing games becomes more enjoyable. James Rolf has children now, and other things going on, making the nerd show would be more enjoyable without the stress of detracting from his other priorities.
I mean this is just some airhead conjecture about why he might enjoy it less. It might have little or nothing to do with his other priorities bringing him more joy.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario
I feel like social media doesn’t like straight people.
Heck, people are acting like heterophobia doesn’t exist just because they’re not oppressed when in reality people generalize that all straight people are the bad guys over a few bad apples that spread homophobia, biphobia, panphobia, etc. (Not to mention the fact that people are acting like all cisgender straight men are evil just because others celebrate victory, like sex or are defending terrible shit from last week in regards to the A-word.)
It just makes me afraid of saying that I don’t want to be gay, because to everyone else, it’s apparently homophobic.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Don’t
Oh, I was gonna say, literally everyone I see complains about it. But yeah, it sucks, all thanks to DIscord’s shitty token thing.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
The only animation reviewers that I like to watch are Schafrillas Productions, Saberspark and Rebeltaxi even if they have the tendency to have clickbaity titles.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Hollowfox The Worst
I feel like white people are also demonized just like straight people.
Looking at history however, it’s hard to blame anyone for why this is. Instead of aggressively defending white people, and sounding insensitive to the reason white people are criticized, I just try to provide the example of a good white person, without mentioning it of coarse.
Which means not walking into schools with semi auto sports rifles, not dropping the hard R, and eating my avocado toast without mentioning the healing power of super foods.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Beth
And that is why I wish everyone should get along and stop demonizing and generalizing all people over other bad people.
But nope, the internet has no heart.
It makes me feel ashamed of being straight in a world where straight vs. LGBT+ are fighting over phobia from a few bad apples.
And I am scared of saying people to not force people to be either gay or straight.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Hollowfox The Worst
A lot of struggled of men in the straight department have nothing to do with LGBT or any other sexuality. Actually the struggles of straight men have to do with straight men and straight women. LGBT has no reason to mess with straights, a minority do out of spite.
In reality the straight market is imbalanced in itself. Women get a lot more dating opportunities, and are scored a lot higher, because men are simply too aggressive and desperate on average. Men are constantly undercutting and selling themselves short, so even less than desirable women have way more options than the average man, so much so that women usually don’t understand the problem, which for them their is none.
In reality women are doing nothing wrong, they’re making the best of a bad situation on them, they get harassed and pursued nonstop by guys that have no idea what they want. In reality nobody is owed a relationship or happiness. In the animal kingdom every other species has to compete and risk rejection, and potentially die without mating. Humans are the only species that feels entitled to be involved with a member of the opposite gender.
You got to make money, you got to hit the gym, and you got to realize that not everyone has a fair chance in this world. Women on the other hand simply don’t have to do anything to find a partner, men are just that aggressive and desperate. If anything women need to carry more guns, because of how aggressive and desperate incels can be.
I think the blackpill ideology is the truth. Evolution favors physical stature and resources, not the emotional well being of men.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide