Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Generally no, but on a personal level they can make bad decisions and face the consequences. Their sense of entitlement could be the one thing they’re doing wrong, but they were handed that on a silver platter by men.
If a girl wants the wrong guy, they got to kinda figure it out on their own, they won’t believe another guy trying to tell them. If a women tries to listen to ‘nice guys’ they will be overloaded with contradictory input, and learn nothing.
The way guys have to get over their natural impulsion to constantly entitled to a relationship, women might have to curb their urges for the strong and abundant, when many of the strong and abundant are stupid assholes.
I can’t say that intellect and personality mean nothing to women, because a lot of these ‘undesirable’ males have a very vapid sense of intelligence, and think that liking some obscure media gives them a personality. There is many people that think because they’re skinnier or their jawline is more receded that they’re more intelligent, possibly because of a victim complex where they assume they have to be smarter because their life is harder.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I never understood why raw Tomato is put on hot sandwiches
Why not Grilled Tomatoes.
Raw unspiced Tomatoes on Sandwich is a Sin against mankind
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I like pineapple on burgers and pizza.
I also like raw tomatoes, ketchup or BBQ sauce on a lot of my meat.
Beth

In digital purgatory
People say corporations only fake lgbt pride, but do they though?
When you’re a corporation who you identify with is everything, if they show the colors, or say that gay is cool, even if they don’t mean it, they’re still supporting lgbt, and risking losing customers that don’t.
I think some companies vote against gay people, while pretending to support them, but it would be absurd if this was common, I hope it’s not (I would like someone who knows better to say something)
Alternatively everything would have to be rainbow forever.
Not just any rainbow, a rainbow with a bunch of funky inclusion colors on the side, even though the rainbow already represents diversity and looked better the old way. It’s supposed to stand out from the regular LGBT flag I guess, to separate itself from people who only care about gay issues. It’s called the progress pride flag for a reason. As it gets more and more complicated, maybe it will be simplified again.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
Oh right, I forget that because I’m unemployable.
One problem is that local management can be a run of the mill asshole. The corporations can’t just wipe the brain of everyone they put in charge.
Damn what would be cool is if I didn’t have to consciously work, I just rent out my body, and a computer chip overides my brain and does my work for me, and I’ll be corporate woke the whole time during work. Elon Musk needs to get a hold of this idea, I’ll do DMT and tell him through the fungal network.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Zamasu
@Beth
Yeah, managers, especially the ones you’d deal with every day, really fucking suck! They scrutinize EVERY-FREAKIN’-THING their subordinates do, but go WAY TOO EASY on EVERYONE ELSE, especially customers! (Might explain why the USA has so many Karens.)
If you don’t mind factory or warehouse work, consider applying through a temp agency. They can usually find you work in a heartbeat, although you’d be treated less favorably than if you’d apply and get hired for a job directly with the company.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide