Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don’t know, I like to think I’m not nostalgic. Call me weird, but the thing you admired as a kid should be admired by its own merits, not because you watched it when you had breakfast every morning as a kid.
This is why Calvin & Hobbes is great but Space Jam isn’t.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I dunno there’s plenty things I legitimately enjoy now as much I did when I was a kid, even if from an objective point of view it doesn’t hold up well
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Ring Team
There are certainly ways in which you can temper your nostalgia by critically analyzing things from your past, but I don’t think anyone can get rid of it entirely. (No, not even me.)
@Meanlucario
I find it ironic that music review channels mock boomers for their 1970s-80s nostalgia, when those channels are often run by ’90s kids who have no problem fangasming over that era, as if it wasn’t also incredibly flawed.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario
It’s still weird to see characters call Ala’a Aladdin like in a causal conversation
It’s a full name that you would expect in business meeting rather than a conversation between friends
And honestly, is the name Salah really that hard?
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario
Aladdin is a weird translation of “Ala’a al din”. So the characters are calling him by his full name with they call him Aladdin even when it doesn’t make sense
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Don’t
Does he? I thought he regularly gives praise to 1980s-2020s songs.
@Mr.Myoozik
Unfortunately, I’ve found it among a lot of music channels who think they’re “enlightened” and “above nostalgia” when they are only able to mock other people’s nostalgia for the past and not able to look at their own childhoods in an objective sense.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
I think he’s mentioning to how the names are written in Arabic: ʻAlāʼ ad-Dīn and Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn, respectively, and how the western transliterations seem weird to him, since in Arabic today, people just shorten the names in casual conversation and going off on the full names seems overly formal.
That said, i suppose it’s like that because in the West, these names are not widely used as personal names by people in it, are pretty much only used to refer to specific people (the character and the famous sultan, respectively) and therefore, hardly need to be shortened.
Beth
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Most women only seem like they dislike sex because they’re pressured into it, all the time, from people they don’t even know.
There is a lot of well meaning guys, and i hope they get sex if they want, but at the same time nobody is entitled to it. A women doesn’t have to give her body to charity.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide