Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Mr.Myoozik
It’s fine for when he does Rick and Morty, the problem is that from the other shows i’ve seen him in, he keeps pulling out the “Morty” voice.
The whole “Stuttering, repeating words and overexplaining everything that’s going on” type of dialogue gets real annoying pretty fast
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
I can understand that sentiment.
It can come across as lazy when a VA is using the same voice for every role they’re in, and as a result gets repetitive.
The merit of a good voice actor to me is one that can do multiple distinct voices.
Not to say that mortys VA is bad, just for lack of a better term; a one trick pony.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
It seems natural that gambling would have an intuition against intelligent people.
I’m not smart enough to count cards, but i’m smart enough not to gamble, lmao.
EDIT:I don’t mind the concept of gambling itself, if you just want to have a drink and throw some disposable money at a wall, just watch it, it’s not designed for you to win.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I feel like a case could be made that Nirvana’s influence was a very mixed bag for mainstream rock music and that a lot of the problems we’re seeing with the genre today go back to Nirvana and grunge’s influence.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
@TheHappySpaceman
In fairness, the problem was that record labels and groups tried to commercialize a genre that was never meant for commercialization.
Grunge was meant as a message of angst, and when you get rid of that angst you get…hedonistic garbage that is just painful to listen to. Case in point: literally everything from Nickelback.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@SleepySteve
Or the elitist idea that all rock has to be serious and about problems and pain and can’t be fun, when that was never the case. Or groups like Five Finger Death Punch or Godsmack, bands that try to extend the edginess of grunge but just come off as trying too hard in the process.
…Hell, if you look at some of Kurt Cobain’s favorite bands, he was into a lot of more fun types of music.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@SleepySteve
Yeah! He was into pop stuff like ABBA as well as Mötley Crüe’s debut, Too Fast for Love. And also a ton of weird experimental bands and artists like Frank Zappa, the Shaggs, and the Butthole Surfers.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Hollowfox The Worst
I think most people don’t care what other people ship. No one who wasn’t already crazy freaked out over someone’s ships (though plenty are disturbed or grossed out by some that includes abusers and incest).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide