Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I feel like Chris-Chan wouldn’t have gained the level of notoriety he had if he had been born, or perhaps even just discovered a decade later than he had. While they’re exaggerated tremendously, a lot his beliefs/actions at the peak of his notoriety aren’t much different from the average modern Internet user. In a way, he was simply ahead of his time.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Silent_Witness
I’d argue that it’d be the same, but just with less severity and less Kiwi Farms seeing that there are countless Youtube videos about people attacking and analyzing controversial social media influencers and internet celebrities
Background Pony #967B
I find it interesting that baby boomers are considered right wing fanatics when in the considered left wing hippies.
Why is is that most grandparents don’t smoke weed or anything like that?
Background Pony #967B
@Meanlucario
Now that I think about it contrary to popular belief most baby boomers were probably not hippies.
In fact many of them probably would have beat up hippies. Not all baby boomers were anti war either. In fact they might blame the liberals for the loss of Vietnam. And those are the ones who grew up to be boomers.
Trump, Clinton and Bush are all baby boomers but I doubt they would want to associate with those wierd hippy kids.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Mr.Myoozik
It doesn’t mean canon nazis have to ruin everything to make social media unsafe for crack shippers either.
I mean, Twitter sometimes is a terrible place to be a Huntmira shipper (in addition to being mlw/straight) since Huntlow is canon now and fans don’t give a shit about it. (And fans treating age like it’s a number due to the 2 year age diff)
And these are why.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
People who hate non cannon fictional material have no appreciation for the true value and economy of ideas.
Can’t you just like selectively retain as many different versions of the same story as you want? You need this cognitive ability to lie, and even primates can lie (or at least divert their body language to display a different narrative, such as a gorilla pretending not to notice another gorilla)
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Don’t
From Wikipedia
“The Criterion Collection, Inc. is an American home-video distribution company that focuses on licensing, restoring and distributing “important classic and contemporary films.” “
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide