Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
While I do get it, I don’t like it when words get censored with stars in the middle of the word, I tend to get confused on what that word even is. I read an article that had the word “shooting” censored and my first thought was I thought it said “shitting”. Why are they even censoring it in the first place if it’s a news article?
phoenixacezero
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Mr.Myoozik
One could argue that it for readers who gone through a trauma caused by shooting incident, but that wouldn’t make sense as the article would contain context clues to what the censored word is.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
@phoenixacezero
Because the point of a news article is to be informative and explain events as it happened and censoring words just goes against something like that. I would understand if it was like an editorial or an opinion piece though.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
People underestimate how hard it is to form unions or demand better rights in industries where “Work harder” is a huge part of the culture.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
We should just casually cuss around children. It’s when you try to make a word forbidden that kids grab on and repeat it nonstop. I mean no racial or sexual slurs though.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
When watching anime, when people debate about fanservicy outfits like in Fairy Tail, I simply don’t care. I simply see them as a fashion choice. Do people assume wearing a woman wearing a miniskirt or tank top is scandalous? I think in anime that same principal applies for me.
To me the only issue is if it’s distracting like they go way too long on a fanservicey scene that it is distracting. That’s often on the editing department though.
Honestly I think fanservice is something people should just waste their time for or against. There are more important things to debate.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don’t know. Back when I watched it in 2014, Kill la Kill was so objectified that it killed my interest in anime. It didn’t help that so many fans were acting too defensive with it, as if questioning the show was a sin or something.
If there are gonna be changes in the future, like more variety (And I mean it, it doesn’t count a seinen series with shonen features and call it a day), different stories (a non-isekai story or a non-high school story) and not depending on tropes and fanservice to tell these stories, I could go back. But from what I’ve seen, I think it’s more productive to see other stuff that’s not anime.
I think this video explains it more than I could. The anime community also doesn’t help.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Ring Team
I don’t agree with writing off the whole genre over one show since people do the same adult or western animation. But I do agree there’s a lot of overdone tropes or ideas that get used.
Though I usually stick to battle shonen. I’m not into the harem BS or ones with prominent high school settings anyway.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Ring Team
I haven’t looked anime in awhile. The last one was early episodes of One Piece (which had not much fanservice and it wasn’t distracting), Naruto (which had almost none) and Bleach (the fanservice there was not distracting and they usually didn’t call too much attention to it).
Now that I think about it, when I was a kid I always I never liked too much overt fanservice. I guess I just saw it as not immoral just low taste. I think One Piece having such huge breasts in Part 2 I always disliked because it seemed unnecessary considering the characters were already attractive without trying too hard with those boob shots.
Of course this is just my perspective from not a big anime fan anymore who mostly watched clips.
edit: In Daggerfall, they used to have pretty revealing clothes. But in Morrowind since they wanted to be more realistic they made the boom armor to more normal armor. And since were going more for realism there that seems fine to me.
Anyways that’s all for now.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I feel like TES 1 and 2 were made by horny people. I’m glad that people are questioning the logic of the chainmail bikini and the like because they are dumb and unappealing once you take away the sex appeal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide