Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Ring Team
Never really been big on fanservice in anime myself (though it’s for a different reason). It being in a show itself isn’t a deal breaker for me, but if it’s all the anime has going for it (in other words, most harem/ecchi series), then I’m likely not gonna want to watch it.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Am I the only one who thinks the whole objectivity vs subjectivity debate to be pointless?
I mean people who say “in my opinion”, is actually saying their objective reasoning.
And people saying “objectively speaking this film is bad” is actually stating their personal opinion about quality.
These two are just the same thing!
It seems like there is no difference to me. We all have different interpretations but they are still trying to go search for an objective truth, even if it might be hard or impossible to get to that point.
I’m personally more of the “in my opinion” group even if I don’t think it really matters, just because it sounds less divisive and less condescending.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Just Wayne
I wasn’t talking about Korra and the mess I’ve heard it was. I’m talking about Aang’s journey, and me thinking the “Air” book was him looking for air temples to seek survivors. I misremembered.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario
From what I can tell, Canadian prints tend to have less misprints compared to U.S. prints (the spines aren’t as likely to be misaligned for example), the pages and cover have a higher quality feel to them, and I can smell the fresh ink from the pages.
Considering how bizarre this all sounds out of context though, I’m well aware this could just be me being weird.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario
When it comes to Viz Media? Absolutely.
The only other North American manga publishers that print their volumes in Canada (as far as I know) are Seven Seas and Vertical, but I don’t own any of their releases so I’m unable to vouch for their quality.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide