Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Beth
I’m guessing the medicine is to prevent disintegration or something. Not sure about ampoules, though (especially if they are meant to be broken).
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
“I’m guessing the medicine is to prevent disintegration or something.” Medicine to prevent people disintegrating? Lol jk, i know what you mean. You mean that a glass container is chemically inert for many medical processes, which involve compounds that don’t interact with glass. Yeah actually medical professionals know how to draw from broken glass ampoules, they let it sit for a second, and draw from the top, to prevent heavy glass particles from going into the needle.
The study of glass entering the human body is complicated. with very small particles, the outward pressure of the body forces it out of the skin sometimes. Fiberglass tends to get dragged around the body, and accumulates in the intestines, because the large amount of capillaries or the lymphatic system i guess, i don’t know.
Speaking of preventing the medicine from disintegrating, brown glass would usually be better for protecting it from sunlight, but if the glass isn’t clear, doctors will have a harder time drawing from the top. Ampoules should be clear, but never exposed to direct sunlight.
EDIT: I said the body can force small bodies of glass out, which is somewhat true, but the body often encases foreign undigestable bodies in a wall of fibrous cells. Just to be safe, don’t eat glass.
Background Pony #F90A
You don’t have to like the anime to be a Pokémon fan.
I despise the anime and the manga doesn’t interest me (not really a magma reader) but I’m still a fan
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Meanlucario
Reminds me of that one scene from the movie Disaster Movie where the Enchanted parody eats a broken bottle and starts bleeding from her mouth while saying that it’s tasty
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Mr.Myoozik
“that whole movie is just one terrible scene after the other”
That just makes me want to see it.
@Meanlucario
There is a guy named LA Beast, who is a competitive eater or something, and he actually ate lightbulbs. He says he does it by carefully chewing the glass into sand. The dude is nuts, i still hardly believe he did it, could have been lightbulbs made out of sugar glass. He also ate cacti, and is an advocate for Crystal Pepsi. That doesn’t look good for Crystal Pepsi.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I feel like the only reason the new Gundam series is getting any kind of attention is because it has yuri in it. It probably wouldn’t have been a blip on the radar for anyone who wasn’t already a fan of the series otherwise.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Silent_Witness
I’m watching it right now, a new episode just released, but i was already a fan of the series.
Gundam makes me think nothing about sex. it makes me think about social responsibilities in a war torn environment. Yuri or no yuri is irrelevant to me.
EDIT: If you mean Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury, ofc.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I kinda wish the American flag still had the Union Jack on it before it was changed because the British East India Company already had it.
I think it would be a nice reminder of America’s British traditions. After all the whole idea of life liberty and property was conceived the by the British man John Locke. And the Parliamentarians fought against the tyranny of the absolutism of Charles I.
Heck with this shared British traditions you could make the claim Robin Hood was a true American hero
Edit: Although it might have been a rip off of the East India Flag so perhaps they wanted something more original. Which would make sense. And I guess constellations are cool.
Eh I guess it could have went wither way.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

seventh layer of hair
It should be lawful legal to commit arson if you absolutely ran out of option to solve your mosquito or insect problems.
Burn your whole fucking house down, suffocate those little fuckers.
(I had to say this because this is what basically happened to me several days ago. Cops were called on me by my neighbors and got punched in the face in the process)
Beth

In digital purgatory
Some species got to go. Even if it destroys the ecosystem.
There has to be some way to spread curruption into their genepool. However a disordered organism isn’t likely to propagate on its own. Even if we made a stronger mosquito that just doesn’t like humans, it would probably go for our livestock, and no more chicken sandwhiches.
Fuck it, lets just keep heating up the planet, IDC anymore.
Who advocates for these things? Who makes their Fursona a fucking Misquito. Probably a funny or edgy person.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Beth
If ecosystems couldn’t survive or adapt to the absence of any species, the entire process of evolution would not exist.
That’s not to spur on any talk of extermination.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I’ll point out that mosquito are normally just pollinators, but during breeding season the females need to drink blood to lay eggs.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide