Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
We could make a dominating mosquito that doesn’t like humans.
However i’m not sure if this would stop the spread of the regular ones. Their food supply is infinite, anywhere there is standing water is a breeding frenzy.
We could bread them with another species to give them a latent genetic fault, that would cause the species to collapse after several generations. We might have to replace them with another species, in case the ones that are made to die actually die.
mosquitos are a very powerful and malicious species. Humans should be proud. But they became a nuisance to us, we can replace their ecological role with a species that is afraid of human sweat or something, and get rid of mosquitos.
We can’t just poison everything though. Some of the most important species for the ecosystem are pretty fragile. The assholes will adapt quickly.
I’m not malicious by any means but we should have the right to defend ourselves against anything that lives to violate the sanctity of our bloodstream. If It was a microorganism nobody would care. We could replace mosquitos.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Really the only FPSs I play are those with over-the-top violence, like Halo and Unreal Tournament. Gory as shit, but ridiculous and not taken seriously at all.
(I’ve never played TF2.)
Posted Report
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Mikey
There is Sargent Marks Brutal Doom
Now enemies can be dismembered, scream in pain, shout profanities, everyone can be ripped apart (including you), basic enemies have assault rifles instead of pistols (and you have to pull the charging rod/prime your weapon). The gore is detailed, the enemies have more actions to suit their aggression, nearly dead enemies will pull themselves up just to fire more shots at you.
CoD might as well mean Canadians on Duty. They fall over so nicely when shot, they might as well just say sorry. Mario Bros is arguably more violent.
Real war has so much screaming, panicking, nobody can smell through all the lead and iron. Starving in the blazing heat, with a machine that feels like a pickaxe on your shoulder, but you don’t care, because your head is going to randomly disappear. Nobody can hear shit, unless it’s an explosion, or a full grown man shouting at the top of his lungs, you have to lurch in holes, hide against walls, and for once in your life a cigarette is the safest thing you can do, until the tiny ember alerts a carbineer or sniper. They pack some Skittles in your meal to remind you of home, but you’re far from home.
Rifles go through several inches of muscle if not straight through. they shatter bones, melt soft tissue organs, put an expanding gas cloud in your body, and the pressure wave damages your nervous system. People painlessly dropping to the floor is something that rarely happens, but that’s what Hollywood sells.
Speakers can’t even reproduce the sound of a gunshot. If they did, everyone would be deaf and sick to their stomach.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Mikey
Vanila doom was the first game to 100% scare the shit out of me.
Then years later someone made an “ALIEN” mod for it, and it absolutely fucked up my shit again.
Posted Report
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Can someone explain to me the deviantart crossover meme?
I mean stuff like this
How did this format get popular? I see lot of pics like these on Derpibooru too
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide