Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
Yeah that slippage too. I don’t know which is more, but I’m actually inclined to believe you, that it’s more that greedy slippage.
Like how when juice was concentrated for transportation, but juice companies slowly convinced people it’s normal to drink it that way to sell more juice.
I played a lot of a ‘massive multiplayer online game’ as a kid, like a virtual world full of people. It slowly became more and more of a machine to milk peoples credit cards. Where the gameplay wasn’t even visual, interesting or unique, it was just cranked numbers.
At first I was light hearted about MTX, I thought it was like gambling or drinking, some people get a little thrill out of blowing a small portion of their income. Then i started to realize the portion is not small, and it has no upper limit. I dropped that game and ran like it was a rod of cobalt 60.
Posted Report
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
People shouldn’t take forum popularity too seriously
I am not even talking about this forum, just other forums where people took things too seriously.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
Yeah, that just makes it more sad. They target people with insecurity issues, who need to be spending the money on therapy.
@Don’t
I would say so, yeah. Forums are not real life. I was further ruined because as a child I was always crazy popular and infamous on the internet, people just getting a kick out of me being crazy, then they throw me away when my brand of crazy doesn’t match their narrative.
The internet is relatively new. There will be a whole field of studies based on the personality, emotional, and behavioral problems it causes.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Don’t
Yeah I can think of more than one case of what you’re talking about.
On the other hand the internet probably exposes a lot of predators. I think sex abuse used to be way more common.
Any child that gets on the internet and invites some 40yo guy over is likely to expose themselves to sexual abuse without the internet. This is not a justification for child abuse, their naivety only makes sexually abusing them more abhorrent.
I wonder if it’s legal to extort a pedophile, and then turn them in anyway. I seen a lot, not talking about my customers that like adults who act like babies or something, however I go to a lot of places where people openly expose themselves.
You can find lots of questionable people here, but when it’s cartoon ponies, or sex isn’t directly involved, it’s hard to say. Sometimes just the fact that it’s a drawing that doesn’t even look real already makes it hard to pin someone as a sex abuser. Usually I figure out by the way people talk about the art, more than the art itself.
Posted Report
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Meanlucario
Most people here are almost too positive, certainly not many negative people here about those games. I am, but I choose to not talk about them as I don’t want to ruin anyone else’s fun, even tho people ruin my fun all the time.
Social media has shown way too much toxic positivity in general about them, and it just makes me sad. Not because people can’t like them regardless, but because i see people jumping down the throats of others who don’t like it too.
It’s just kind of hard to say anything without someone being hyperbolic.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Freedom does not exist, and you are not an individual. You are a cog of a machine that makes society function, and if the cog misbehaves, it is discarded and thus replaced quickly before the machine fails and society turns into Black Death-era Europe.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Human beings are apex predators. We’re in the same class of predators as crocodilians, bears, sharks and big cats. We eat other animals and think nothing of it because a) survival of the fittest, and b) replenishing our stomachs matter more than anything else.
Literally nothing should be taboo for us to eat. Not even pets or bugs.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
And I’m not a fan of it and am all for artificial meat being the new norm. And in practice, there’s quite a gap between a pig who will be dinner in the future and a pet cat you intend to care for until it’s time to put it down. If you are psychologically unable to understand that, than you might want to see psychological help, since you might have a warped view on bonds and companionship.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
Also, this sounds way too much like you thinking about if you can, and not enough of should you. You can eat an endangered species, but you shouldn’t. Just because it took us longer to realize that invasive species and unnatural extinction are bad doesn’t mean we should throw away the science and eat any and everything we want to.
@icicle wicicle 1517
He’s worst on other forums.
@SleepySteve
If you have to compare yourself to the worst of human history to feel good about yourself, you need help. That isn’t a healthy outlook on life. Seek a therapist and find a meaning beyond trying to convert others to your view. Funny how the religious boy is saying that converting others in this way is bad.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@SleepySteve
Nah, that’s one thing I can’t agree with you. If we’re thrown into the wild with those animals with nothing on our hands, we’d be torn to shreds in mere seconds.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide