Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheHappySpaceman in topic Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Since I'm not sure how many people saw this post on the last page, let me re-post it.

[I think I've just found the Channel Awesome equivalent of TMZ.](http://cinemasnobsucks.blogspot.com/)

I basically gave up when I saw the line "Let's wait and see how much of a Jew Brad is, I wonder how much he will he get before becoming Jew Wario 2.0." No one, and I do mean no one, should speak ill of the dead like that.

Sites like this piss me off. Why do people spend so much time attacking people who only want to entertain us? What did these people do to deserve our hate? And why are the people who run these sites so frequently racist dickheads?

Now, I'm not sure how many of you are fans of Channel Awesome or even know what it is, but regardless, this site is downright tasteless.
No reason given
Edited by TheHappySpaceman
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Since I'm not sure how many people saw this post on the last page, let me re-post it.
No reason given
Edited by TheHappySpaceman