Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheHappySpaceman in topic Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Sometimes, I wish I could go back in time and stab myself. I'm now realizing that I really, really, _*really_* screwed up and said something stupid on my date several weeks ago, and that's why she doesn't want to go for another date and hasn't talked to me since.
No reason given
Edited by TheHappySpaceman
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Sometimes, I wish I could go back in time and givestab myself in the past a big punch in the face. I'm now realizing that I really, really, _really_ screwed up and said something wrongstupid on my date several weeks ago, and that's why she doesn't want to go for another date.
No reason given
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Sometimes, I wish I could go back in time and give myself in the past a big punch in the face. I'm now realizing that I really, really, _really_ screwed up and said something wrong on my date several weeks ago, and that's why she doesn't want to go for another date.
No reason given