Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #89C4 in topic Vent thread

Background Pony #89C4
Vent thread huh?

I was molested when I was 7 and it really fucked me up bad. 2 girls twice my age molested me while I screamed for help and their mom watched and encouraged them and laughed at me while it happened. I ran into the mother the other day at burger king and recognized her. It had been 18 years ago but it feels like it was just yesterday. I yelled and screamed at her in the parking lot and threw my food at her before walking off and crying, then getting the cops called on me. I ended up getting an assault charge and had to pay $191. The irony.

I have been having much worse anxiety and flashbacks ever since the incident, and have been very tempted to look at my court papers to see her address and go kill her. I have always been one to believe rapists and child molesters are not human, but are monsters and must be stopped from further harming anyone by any means necessary, and must be eliminated. I have also always believed strongly in vigilante justice for heinous crimes that go unpunished by the failings of the criminal justice system and the society we licve in. However there are people that depend on me, and I can't afford to spend a decade or 2 in prison because I killed a child molester. And do believe that is what she is. Any one capable of doing that is certainly abusive and inhuman, not deserving of the oxygen they intake into their fucking rotten brain. I have screamed and cried my eyes out at the thought of how many other little boys and girls she may have done this to. I want to kill her, but I can't go to prison.

So now I'm going outside to burn my court papers so I can't be tempted to read her address and find out where she lives anymore. At least not as tempted as I am now. At 25 years old, It's been a really fucking hard life so far, partially because of this woman. I've spent a year and a half of it locked up already. I'm not getting more. I have to do the right thing for my family, burn the papers, and never look back.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #89C4
Background Pony #89C4
Vent thread huh?

I was molested when I was 7 and it really fucked me up bad. 2 girls twice my age molested me while I screamed for help and their mom watched and encouraged them and laughed at me while it happened. I ran into the mother the other day at burger king and recognized her. It had been 18 years ago but it feels like it was just yesterday. I yelled and screamed at her in the parking lot and threw my food at her before walking off and crying, then getting the cops called on me. I ended up getting an assault charge and had to pay $191. The irony.

I have been having much worse anxiety and flashbacks ever since the incident, and have been very tempted to look at my court papers to see her address and go kill her. I have always been one to believe rapists and child molesters are not human, but are monsters and must be stopped from further harming anyone by any means necessary, and must be eliminated. I have also always believed strongly in vigilante justice for heinous crimes that go unpunished by the failings of the criminal justice system and the society we lice in. However there are people that depend on me, and I can't afford to spend a decade or 2 in prison because I killed a child molester. And do believe that is what she is. Any one capable of doing that is certainly abusive and inhuman, not deserving of the oxygen they intake into their fucking rotten brain. I have screamed and cried my eyes out at the thought of how many other little boys and girls she may have done this to. I want to kill her, but I can't go to prison.

So now I'm going outside to burn my court papers so I can't be tempted to read her address and find out where she lives anymore. At least not as tempted as I am now. At 25 years old, It's been a really fucking hard life so far, partially because of this woman. I've spent a year and a half of it locked up already. I'm not getting more. I have to do the right thing for my family, burn the papers, and never look back.
No reason given
Background Pony #89C4
Vent thread huh?

I was molested when I was 7 and it really fucked me up bad. 2 girls twice my age molested me while I screamed for help and their mom watched and encouraged them and laughed at me while it happened. I ran into the mother the other day at burger king and recognized her. It had been 18 years ago but it feels like it was just yesterday. I yelled and screamed at her in the parking lot and threw my food at her before walking off and crying, then getting the cops called on me. I ended up getting an assault charge and had to pay $191.

I have been having much worse anxiety and flashbacks ever since the incident, and have been very tempted to look at my court papers to see her address and go kill her. I have always been one to believe rapists and child molesters are not human, but are monsters and must be stopped from further harming anyone by any means necessary, and must be eliminated. I have also always believed strongly in vigilante justice for heinous crimes that go unpunished by the failings of the criminal justice system and the society we lice in. However there are people that depend on me, and I can't afford to spend a decade or 2 in prison because I killed a child molester. And do believe that is what she is. Any one capable of doing that is certainly abusive and inhuman, not deserving of the oxygen they intake into their fucking rotten brain. I have screamed and cried my eyes out at the thought of how many other little boys and girls she may have done this to. I want to kill her, but I can't go to prison.

No reason given