Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Vent thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Background Pony #E1A4":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4904067#post_4904067
)  
I really find that ironic, because of all the more left-leaning people/art they have here too, and just the huge amount of gay 'shipping art kinda shows this isn't a "nazi website."

I'll admit the nazi OC pony bugs me, and I don't quite understand the appeal, but I understand that most fans who like said controversial OC aren't nazis, and just like her for the edgy/not-right factor. A nazi brony is like a total contradiction, and honestly I have only seen one brony ever admit he was one here. (He wasn't faking/trolling, he really seemed to believe his own "Mustache guy did nothing wrong" B.S. which sounded like bull he read online) to which an admin told him to leave.

I think if there were more legit neo-nazis here, they wouldn't be "welcome" here.

Of course, today's political climate is so ridiculous, that even liberal people are getting called "nazis" for "not being liberal enough." So some radicals are really ruining the term by throwing it around, and crying wolf.

Also, aren't the admins pro-BLM?

I kinda hope that doesn't create more attacks against this website, especially after recent D-DOS incidents.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Background Pony #E1A4":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4904067#post_4904067
I really find that ironic, because of all the more left-leaning people/art they have here too, and just the huge amount of gay 'shipping art kinda shows this isn't a "nazi website."

I'll admit the nazi OC pony bugs me, and I don't quite understand the appeal, but I understand that most fans who like said controversial OC aren't nazis, and just like her for the edgy/not-right factor. A nazi brony is like a total contradiction, and honestly I have only seen one brony ever admit he was one here. (He wasn't faking/trolling, he really seemed to believe his own "Mustache guy did nothing wrong" B.S. which sounded like bull he read online) to which an admin told him to leave.
I think if there were more legit neo-nazis here, they wouldn't be "welcome" here.
Of course, today's political climate is so ridiculous, that even liberal people are getting called "nazis" for "not being liberal enough." So some radicals are really ruining the term by throwing it around, and crying wolf.

Also, aren't the admins pro-BLM? I kinda hope that doesn't create more attacks against this website, especially after recent D-DOS incidents.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Background Pony #E1A4":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4904067#post_4904067

Of course, today's political climate is so ridiculous, that even liberal people are getting called "nazis" for "not being liberal enough."

Also, aren't the admins pro-BLM? I kinda hope that doesn't create more attacks against this website, especially after recent D-DOS incidents.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky