Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #E1A4 in topic Vent thread

Background Pony #E1A4
"[@Prince Areo":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4956075#post_4956075
)  
Well by this point it's what people call the ghost zone in terms of rp. Due to how often and frequently people ghost on the site.

And users on the forums and site, are surprised if they get a email or to start/finish a rp.

And i've mentioned this before that people with how often that ghosting threads and talks of ghosting even now. With people promoting it.

Also does anyone remember when i talked about how back in July/August they had a thing where users would use female avatars or try to pretend to be girls so that they can see how many dick pics they can get on Discord.

And i guess they did with some saying that they got pics from some underage individuals.

And with that, everything else, along with the recent grooming incident i mentioned about.

Would it a surprise or just the standard if i said, that another grooming incident or some child.... stuff was being disturbuted.

Because there isn't another grooming incident other than the one i mentioned recently. And the child.... stuff distribution stuff i mentioned that seemed odd that i mentioned. Well i guess a random user on Gelbooru was possibly trying to distrubuted child.... stuff to another member on the site and that member went to the mods about it and got the potential child.... stuff distributeor banned.

No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #E1A4