Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Vent thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@Terminal Red":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5095955#post_5095955
)  
I agree only one thing: plenty of time to sleep when you're dead. And without sleep you'll be there much sooner. Enjoy shorter and less productive life in general when you cut back on sleep.

You can actually get a lot of shit done and get enough time for a decent shut eye with a proper schedule that fits your own sleep time. I only stay awake past bedtime during emergencies. It's the exception, not the rules.

Over 10k years of human civilization and only in the last century or so, and only in highly industrialized societies do ppl see _*sleep_* as laziness or impediment to productivity.

Edit: I work 8 to 12 hours shift per day and I work weekends. I had to move-in much closer to work so I can cut down _*significantly_* on commute. I made a lot of adjustments and did so many things just so I can _*get some goddamn sleep_* as much as I can per day.

Edit 2: May not he skinny but I'm not fat either.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"@Terminal Red":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5095955#post_5095955
I agree only one thing: plenty of time to sleep when you're dead. And without sleep you'll be there much sooner. Enjoy shorter and less productive life in general when you cut back on sleep.

You can actually get a lot of shit done and get enough time for a decent shut eye with a proper schedule that fits your own sleep time. I only stay awake past bedtime during emergencies. It's the exception, not the rules.

Over 10k years of human civilization and only in the last century or so, and only in highly industrialized societies do ppl see _sleep_ as laziness or impediment to productivity.

Edit: I work 8 to 12 hours shift per day and I work weekends. I had to move-in much closer to work so I can cut down _significantly_ on commute. I made a lot of adjustments and did so many things just so I can _get some goddamn sleep_ as much as I can per day.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever