Viewing last 25 versions of post by MethidMan in topic Vent thread

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I've recently started doing the keto diet again recently. I badly need to lose some weight. My new job has me cleaning 30-50 rooms in a day and that's in just one shift--some days I work an extra half shift in another school. Being on my feet this much while having a heavy body puts a lot of weight on my feet and needless to say I suffer from foot pain nearly every work day. By the last few hours of the day, my feet are excrutiatingly painful.

Although I probably just need orthotic shoes...which run at least $100 a pair, which I can't afford...

...Come to think of it, it sure sucks that a lot of the things I need to give myself better health because of certain things I was born with are too expensive for me to afford. I can't get them because I'm too poor, and yet it's difficult for me to work for the money to afford them because of the problems I'm trying to fix.

It's a real catch-22. Poverty pays interest.

Edit: When I say "poor", I don't mean penniless and homeless, I mean more like making money but having so many bills that I'm essentially paying just to work (I have really expensive car payments) and thus usually have nothing left over for the things I need for health.
No reason given
Edited by MethidMan