Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #190E in topic Vent thread

Background Pony #190E
[@Lord WyrmSpawN](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5198723#post_5198723)
Guess that's what happens when you give up drawing for 20 years after middle school (no thanks to your teachers and parents forbidding you from doodling because they needed you to get through school, plus the art teacher doesn't want you drawing cartoons and wants you to focus on "realism" which you wind up barely passing and losing passion for drawing without knowing about Dav Pilkey and how he defied what his teachers said and haspawned a successful book series, animated movie and TV series) and then you decide to start drawing last summer because you just can't afford to buy commissions anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #190E
Background Pony #190E
Guess that's what happens when you give up drawing for 20 years after middle school (no thanks to your teachers and parents forbidding you from doodling because they needed you to get through school, plus the art teacher doesn't want you drawing cartoons and wants you to focus on "realism" which you wind up barely passing and losing passion for drawing without knowing about Dav Pilkey and how he defied what his teachers said and has a successful book series, animated movie and TV series) and then you decide to start drawing last summer because you just can't afford to buy commissions anymore.
No reason given
Background Pony #190E
Guess that's what happens when you give up drawing for 20 years after middle school (no thanks to your teachers and parents forbidding you from doodling because they needed you to get through school, plus the art teacher doesn't want you drawing cartoons and wants you to focus on "realism") and then you decide to start drawing last summer because you just can't afford to buy commissions anymore.
No reason given
Background Pony #190E
Guess that's what happens when you give up drawing for 20 years after middle school (no thanks to myour teachers and parents forbidding meyou from doodling because they needed meyou to get through school) and then you decide to start last summer because you just can't afford to buy commissions anymore.
No reason given
Background Pony #190E
Guess that's what happens when you give up drawing for 20 years after middle school (no thanks to my teachers and parents forbidding me from doodling because they needed me to get through school) and then you decide to start last summer because you just can't afford to buying commissions is gettiang ymorexpensive.
No reason given
Background Pony #190E
Guess that's what happens when you give up drawing for 20 years after middle school (no thanks to my teachers and parents forbidding me from doodling because they needed me to get through school) and then you decide to start last summer because buying commissions is getting expensive.
No reason given