Viewing last 25 versions of post by Lord WyrmSpawN in topic Vent thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So, my mother claimed her last mattress burns and stings her skin when she tries to sleep in it, so we got her a new one.

At first saying it did the same thing because it's the same kind of mattress, but has now decided on her own that *SOMETHING(S)* were growing inside the first mattress that we have already thrown out, but whatever it was had already burrowed under it to infest the bottom panel of her bedframe and has now risen back into the new mattress to plague her again.

So now she wants a new bedframe as well.

And has erroneously decided "it can't just be her".

I'm pretty convinced on tip of her spider paranoia, she's getting some sensitive skin in her old age. Numerous times she's made lie in her bed to feel the pain that literally keeps her up at night, but beyond some odd heat(that's not even present in the new mattress), I feel nothing.

But it's totally high blood pressure giving me migraines, mother.

Swear to god she wants to rush me to the doctor and get me medded up to the eyeballs for every little thing.
No reason given
Edited by Lord WyrmSpawN