Vent thread

Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

There was a shooting a few blocks where I live that left one dead and two injured. That means for the first time in a few years, there’ll at least two reported murders.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@ILoveMyoozik  
I hate it when that happens.

Getting back on track for the thread here’s my vent today:

I realized, last night at 5 PM as I was finishing up work for the day, that no one had been answering my emails because it was FUCKING Saturday.

And I couldn’t take today off because anyone I sent mails to yesterday thought that they were supposed to be working so now I have to give everyone overtime (which I don’t mind) but no one took the weekend off … AGAIN … and it’s entirely my fault … AGAIN … which drives me up a wall because of burnout and now we have a hard week to get through and no one got any rest this weekend.

Now tomorrow everyone is going to be angry at me for working on the weekend because I look like I fucking care more about my company than their family time and health but it’s my Celestia damned company so yeah ok well fine.

It’s my muffin and I’ll play with it on Saturday if I want to.

@Josh103  
Oh my gosh I hope you and your family are ok and safe!
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Lord Arceus  
Eh. She seems to be happy and having fun with life, and she cares about others and has lots of friends. If she is depressed, she’s very functional.

@That1GuyGAMER18  
Oh that is totally cool. Game design art is … I mean, like the Japanese say; “Game reality is pretty”. I hope you go far and have a great time doing it :)

Lovely Spouse time - see you all later :)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Ah great, now I’m starting to get pissed off. First that stupid cropping shit and now one of the threads devolving into religion cause why not?
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@Derpy Whooves  
It was not a mass shooting. But I’m quite well, thanks! A little concerned though; violence in my once extremely safe city (by South Florida standards) has been seemingly on the rise. Still, I doubt it’ll turn into Belle Glade anytime soon. Police presence is still pretty prompt.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide