Vent thread

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@The Equestrian Zodiac  
@PonyPon  
Wow like no one has ever said that before ever. It’s not like people like us who like those aren’t already treated like human garbage because we like something non-mainstream. No that’s not enough, everyone has to bitch and whine about them anyway every turn they get if they don’t personally have it. You all get sick of me bitching about tits because you all likes tits, but it’s okay if you complain about something you don’t like. I can’t even enjoy the things I like half the time as it’s full of my non-preferred gender and people complaining about it even having males at all, so between people that like it bitching that it doesn’t cater 100% to them and people that don’t like it bitching that it exists at all, it’s old, it’s annoying, I don’t care what people think anymore. I’ve spent my whole adult life having to deal with people pitching fits over something they don’t like existing and I’ve lost my patience and sympathy.

Find a real problem to complain about, not that some people are passionate about something you don’t personally share.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Everyone has their own opinions. Don’t be dicks about it. This is a place to vent out your frustration, not get into pointless fights about the beauty of the human body.

We’re all assholes and hypocrites. So fucking deal with it.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@DreamSoda  
Oh it’s cute that you think I don’t do anything. No I’m not complaining about that, I’m venting because of people bitching about things that don’t matter, that aren’t important. There’s very few things in my life that actually make me happy anymore, and seeing people bitch and whine about most of them and can’t take me doing the same is just irritating. It’s like they have no real problems and have to complain that other people like things they don’t. And before you accuse me of doing the same, I don’t, I don’t tell people what they should and shouldn’t like, I tell them to suck it up and enjoy what they have cause it’s a fuckton more common than the things they bitch about.

People have their own personal issues. My life is basically nothing right now, so the one place I can go to escape that and relax and just seeing people yet again complain that a thing they already don’t like and filter exists and that some people are passionate about it is just such trife. Find some real problems to complain about, cause I’m done being sympathetic to first world problems.
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@LightningBolt  
Okay, so. Why don’t you suck it up and use your “I don’t give a fuck” attitude to ignore their criticisms of things that bring you happiness? Take your own fucking advice. “First world problems” like the very ones you’re going on about. Be grateful you even have internet to enjoy these things.

But whatever. Like Mikey said, just step away.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@ILoveMyoozik  
I registered too late and got night classes.

I’m hoping I can register another tomorrow. They dropped it because of a hangup in payment.

I can relax a little now that I got bus money and my alarm is set. So this stuff got my stomach in a knot
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Ninji  
I could never do night classes because I can’t drive. If I had my license, then probably I would take night classes but for now it’s all morning and noon classes for me.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Free speech is a two-way street. You can exercise your right to free speech to be an asshole, and others can exercise THEIR right to free speech to call you out on it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide