Vent thread

intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Ninji  
Another thing about 12 hour days on top of the 3 other 6 hour days i just realized is the sheer amount of information overload i’ll probably have to endure. On the plsu side this semester I don;t have to keep up with onlien classes so unless they give me homework in the 3 classes, i won’t have to stay late hours after class writing up essays.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Selaphiel  
Thanks for noticing :) As a user, I never left :)

I’m one of those people who gets overstressed about shit I’m not getting done at work, then takes a vacation and goes into my office and locks the door with a giant sign on the window that says; “FUCK THE HELL OFF” and unplugs the phone so one will bother me and I can get some progress done on back burner projects.

If I’m responsible for something, or someone needs help or asks a question, I can’t ignore it. If on the other hand I really and truly can’t do anything to help, then I can ignore calls for help and focus on longer term stuff.

So now I can focus. But I’m a chatty bastard, so if I’m not chatting in mods chat, then I have to do it somewhere, so here I am.

This is, pretty much, what being on staff with me is like. I do this level of persistent nattering all day long. The radio is going, I have two YouTube videos playing, the TV is showing some repeat that I have memorized, I’m playing a movie on one iPad and the other one has a screensaver of a rainy day in 明治神宮, and I have headphones on listening to something like this. Also my Tulpa is ordering something on Amazon that she hasn’t talked with me about because she has her own fucking credit card and doesn’t care what I think about her tastes.

I pity everyone who works with me. They’re good people. They shouldn’t have to put up with this kind of shit.

Besides, I’m a user and member of the fandom, too. If I turned my back on this place I’d be turning my back on many friends and a huge chunk of my supportive network of friends.

Like it or not, you’re a part of my family.

Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Prince Areo  
Thank you :) But I never really left. I just needed to destress a lot. Like a broken clock spring shredding itself as it burns all of its kinetic energy in one final flurry of sparks and blown fuses. Nothing serious. Just the usual noise.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
Tried some mineral carbonated water mixed with orange syrup.  
What I expected when drinking:  
full

What I got while drinking:  
full
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Ninji  
The drink was first conceived by the Coca Cola branch in Germany in an effort to create a substitute drink due to a trade embargo imposed onto Germany during the Nazi era that barred Germans from acquiring certain key ingredients used in the manufacture of Coke.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Selaphiel  
>> assuming gender

Last I heard they are fine. I think they’re just super heads-down because of a “if the road to quality has no end then it’s technically a death march/oh boy another 90-hour week crunch mode but we didn’t even get a t-shirt” style project at their day job.

Like me, but actually getting work done.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@LightningBolt  
I think you have a lot of good ideas and opinions that should be heard, and a lot of the people who react negatively to you saying what you think seem to be to be assholes. But, I’m thinking about times when you’ve said something on your own art about your own art, and people “took offense”. I think those people aren’t really worth listening to. But too often they have some twisted “FREE SPEECH” ideas that they think gives them the right to demand that they listen to what they have to say, but you’re not supposed to ever respond or have an opinion of your own.

If that’s what you’re talking about, fuck those people.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Ciaran  
In this instance, I was mainly referring to me getting upset at someone that personally made me sad and being told to lighten up. I didn’t choose to get upset and I hate that I did but I didn’t know that speaking my mind about my feelings would just make it worse, so I feel inclined to suck it up more and speak out less when I feel sad.  
I’ve always had issues with struggling to open up, even in ‘not serious’ places and moments as it feels like I don’t get taken seriously, and even while I can admit I perhaps take things too personally, that doesn’t feel like I should just always deal with anything that gets said even if it actually hurts my feelings.  
And suppressing my emotions has lead to a lot of bad times in my personal life, so I’m trying to get better at expressing them openly, yet when I do, it tends to lead to just getting worse because I showed my vulnerability.

Would be a lot easier if I didn’t have feelings is all I’m saying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide