Vent thread

Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@KolpSlack  
Sounds like you got a long chapter ahead of you.

You got to find out where the free food is at, try not to get fucked up by the weather, and you get to feel like nobody cares about you.

I don’t even know how people get on their feet in that situation. Looking for food should help you get work.

Don’t let people get you in their stupid hustle. People will do anything to keep you on rock bottom if it makes their life any easier.

@ILoveMyoozik  
If I can’t focus or have no inspiration I watch YouTube artist.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
I’m still baffled to how anyone can claim that “women, POC, and etc ONLY groups” are somehow not discrimination and not just putting people into cliques.

Whatever happened to WORKING TOGETHER based not on gender, race, orientation whatever?

Some DIVERSITY they got there…
Amana09
Artist -

Starting to feel a bit depressed lately with the show ending, though that’s not the cause of it. Despite the changes, some I liked and disliked, I always looked forward to Saturdays and waited for the new year and new season. It gave that nostalgic feel when I’d look forward to the weekend as a kid.

Oh well, here’s to the end of the show. At least it will go out in a decent light vs. living on and suffering like The Simpsons, Family Guy, and The Fairly Odd Parents until TFOP was put out of its misery.
Deactivated_20191124_01
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

I’m drinking it straight. My body isn’t ready. There isn’t no way for this to go down easy, but I don’t want to sip on dirty soda, I want to get the dirty work done first.

I usually pinch my nose and suck it down with a straw.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Artist -

@Badheart  
It tastes like floor cleaner. It’s bearable. I know people can start to enjoy it. Body warms up to everything that isn’t immediately killing it.

Seems my nerves have brassed up a bit. I can stop the gag reflex in my throat now.

Do you ever drink straight liquor? I like to put myself through the hell first. I really enjoy sodas and fresh water so I get the nasty over with.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide