Vent thread

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Flutter_Lover  
I’ve been doing it ever since I was a kid. My parents would usually scold me for doing it in public, but that just trained me to do it out of view.

I narrate my own life. I’m so used to it, I can’t imagine what it’d be like without it.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I was jogging to the store. Huge dog chased me down and nipped me in the ass. After I pulled my hair out of my face he went back to his owner who was chasing after him.

Glad my ass isn’t bleeding and I got my tetanus shots.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@Scrabbleman  
My dogs at my house know if they pull that shit they get smack in the nose, hard.

Even my Doberman knows better than to fuck with me.

I love them to death but if you don’t show who’s in charge they’ll walk all over you.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I feel like I’m a little scarier than a dog. 6’3 running down the road at 1:30 to catch alcohol cerfew.

Dogs are always scared of humans until the human acts nervous. I think this is why I don’t have a dog latched to my ass right now.

Got my beer. I’ll live.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I’m legit wondering if I will ever be in a band again.

Someone told me today that I won’t have any luck finding musicians in Harrisonburg because everyone is already in other bands. And last year, the professor of the music recording program told me that the best time to form a band is in high school and that it’s too late to form one once you’re an adult.

I’m afraid this may be true. I’ve lived here for two months and still haven’t even found anyone to jam with.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Badheart  
@Broken Adam  
But where do I go to look for new members for my band?

Dave Mustaine formed Megadeth after he was booted from Metallica. He already had that previous reputation, thus making it easier to find members. But I don’t have that.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@TheHappySpaceman  
I don’t know where you live but if you do studio work other performers there might be interested. So, if the place you live has recording studios check them out, maybe a gig will turn into a group.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Derpy Whooves  
That’s a fair idea. IDK if Harrisonburg has any Studios or is in need of session musicians.

@Broken Adam  
Apparently relatively big, but it takes a while to find it. There are a few pub venues, but most of the touring bands play at house shows. There aren’t any concert halls or anything.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide