Vent thread

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@tehwatever  
Well, you at least know better than me. My level of Islamic studies is an A- in my high school final exams.

Which isn’t really that impressive because the class was more about history than anything else.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

A-
Impressive. Very impressive. Also history is where you will find the context in most of the religious texts, ideas and practices anyway so…you probably did better than I did years ago.  
I only recently begin to “re-learn” the stuff I shoulda learned. Difference is I’m kinda interested this time around.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Derpy Whooves  
The reason why I don’t report most of them is because they typically don’t seem to violate rule 0 as toxic as some of the discussions become at times. I don’t even hang out in those thread much anymore. But there is this overall uncomfortable sentiment going around.

But I’m not going to go all “SJW” over it.

As for the supposed “persecution”,there aren’t any at the moment. More rather,I should have worded things better back there. I was referring to some passive aggressive unwelcoming sentiment that seems to emminating in some of these threads.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Selaphiel  
You are already “all SJW” about it:

@Selaphiel  
The religion thread has become nothing but a ground for Christian bashing.
Whenever people “hate religion” it’s always Christians that bear the fucking brunt of the hate. Not any other religions it seems. People here seem to have some prejudiced hate boner towards the religion and Christians.
I mean, just look at the Tartarus and Religion threads…
I blame the moderation team for allowing such environment to thrive. They can try to hide their bias all they want.

You’ve blamed the moderation team on the site for not responding to something that you refuse to report, and for not deleting something or banning people for something that you yourself don’t think breaks any rules.

You do this so much - bitching about us deleting comments or banning people for breaking rules, and then bitching that we DON’T delete comments or ban people that even YOU don’t think are breaking rules.

So own it - give me examples of the bias that you see in our moderation of the “whatever you are talking about” that you didn’t even think was worth reporting but for some reason have gone all SJW over.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Selaphiel  
Unfortunately, you’re getting far too good at inciting others to do things that results in them being permanently banned. It would really help if you would dial that back, please.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
It’s the staff’s fault for banning them, IMPO.  
Staff should use better judgement…but that’s none of my business.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Badheart & @KolpSlack

I’m sure you will be able to talk to Adan Druego on other sites about their (self-described) grand ideas about how exterminating all of the unworthy races in the most polite and respectful way possible proves that they aren’t a racist. And maybe you agree with them that they aren’t a racist because they don’t hate the undesirable races, they just want them all exterminated. Because they’re noble that way.

Maybe you’re noble that same way.

Just please don’t promote the extermination of entire populations on this site like Adan Druego did. Please go do that on some other site.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Selaphiel  
Personally I think it’s burnout. We’ve had long discussions in the past and you seemed fine most of the time, but remember that this site is like a fan convention that runs 365 days a year.

Sure, the first weekend it’s exciting and great fun and maybe you have a fantastic time and lots of fun.

But if you go back to the same convention day after day after week after month after year, you’re going to start really hating some of the presenters, and getting into fights with other attendees, and getting sick and tired of the same shit in the vendor hall every day.

So take a break. Go to a different convention for a while or just work on your lawn or go for a walk or read a book. Take a break from the convention until coming back to it seems fun again.

Otherwise you just burn out. Or worse yet it becomes a habit or even an obsession, and then it’s almost impossible to have fun.

So go have fun, because if you’re not having fun, it’s just not any fun.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Scrabbleman  
Except any criticism from the adherents gets passed over unless it is Christianity then it becomes fashionable. Bias is literally a thing when it comes to bashing Christians on any site including this one.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Ainz Ooal Gown  
Again, if someone is bashing Christians or any other religion on this site, please report it. We’ve had lots of people bashing Islam or Wicca or Buddhism as well as Christianity who we’ve banned - it’s a thing that we actually do.

So unless your definition of “bashing Christians” is that people won’t convert or are some other religion, if someone is breaking Rule #0 just because someone else is a different religion than themselves then that’s actionable.

So report it.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Derpy Whooves  
Perhaps. It feels like I’ve been doing the same shit like some sort of routine for years now.

There are times I’ve actually refrained from this for some duration. Something I would not have imagined myself doing a couple years back. I don’t think it’s much to do with anything on this site that’s been ticking me off. But something else…  
The reason why I post my frustrations frequently here over other places is because it’s pretty much the only place that has a degree of tolerance to some of the arguably STUPID stuff I say in rage. It’s like a second home for me. I vent to the best of my ability. There just certain things I just don’t have any terms to properly describe in my frustrations. Chances are I know what it is, but I just don’t quite know how to bring it out without having others getting the wrong context.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide