Vent thread

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Selaphiel & @Selaphiel  
Well, as you know, I took a full break from the site for about a week and WOW did it help me refocus and stop worrying about the small shit. Just take a break for a week - we can even give you a temporary self-imposed ban if you want to help you step away from the site and chill. Basically that’s what I did for myself - as long as I can answer a question or help someone, I can’t step away from something, so just logging off and not being here and having no way to interact with the site totally took away the temptation to check to see if there was something I needed to reply to - because I literally could not.

And if you’d like to come back early you can just swing into -help and let us know and we’ll delete the ban like it never existed.

You’ll be surprised what a massive load off of your shoulders it is to just be able to close the door and walk outside for awhile, knowing that even if you tried you can’t reply or interact with anything. It feels weird at first, but for me I found myself doing other hobbies again, like drawing and reading.

And because it’s your ban of yourself, you control it. It’s your call.

Then when you come back, it all seems fresh again.

I highly recommend it. Let me know if you’d like to give it a try.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Derpy Whooves
Just stating something I have observed over the years surfing the internet.

That’s fine - I just wanted to make sure that you reported whatever it is that you are talking about happening on this site:

@Ainz Ooal Gown  
@Scrabbleman
Except any criticism from the adherents gets passed over unless it is Christianity then it becomes fashionable. Bias is literally a thing when it comes to bashing Christians on any site including this one.

Obviously you’re seeing Christians being bashed on this site, but I haven’t been able to find whatever it is that you’re referring to, so please report it.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Selaphiel  
Not sure, but I hope you’re feeling better.

Meanwhile I’m still on what appears to be a fools errand trying to identify and prosecute all of the people on this site who have been bashing people for being Christians in the Religious thread and dealing with people angry that we haven’t taken care of it.

I’ve been through 3 months of posts and I still can’t find what it was that set you and @Ainz Ooal Gown and @Badheart off so badly.

I’m ready to give up - if you guys can’t even be bothered to report what ever it is that is pissing you off so badly about us allowing Christians to be persecuted on this site, I’m going to start ignoring the people who are pissed that I’m not being more responsive to your complaints.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide