Vent thread

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I’ve tried to upload some images from DA to here, but for some reason the image quality seems to go down after I upload it here (I need to download the actual image to get the same quality as the original DA pic)

Anyone else here having this problem?
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I lugged a 40ib kiosk computer for 10 miles to scrap it at home. What I found was so pathetic I should have left it intact to play Doom on.

Obviously a piece of first one’s tech Nintendo Switch

full

full

full

Bitch had 256mb of ram, and it won’t fit in my tower. What in the actual fuck. I took the CMOS battery out of it so my work horse will stop thinking it’s the 80’s.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Scrabbleman  
The pictures are upright on my phone. The image upload site did it, I think its a jpg thing, or maybe the dimensions the phone takes the picture at.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Took two Dayquils yesterday and my cold has barely went away. These things are cheap, like seriously that I have to take another one.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I really don’t understand what’s supposed to be so funny about ‘lol hets have no taste lmao ecks dee’ like do you fuckers wanna not be hated or what.  
Don’t come crying to me when you start getting oppressed again and pretend to be innocent.  
If you poke something enough it will bite.

Not justifying hate by anyone, it’s childish to mock and make fun of people based slowly on sexuality no matter what it is, even worse to just try and ‘justify’ it as a ‘joke’ because you know that hating people solely on one trait is such a funny hilarious joke.

You wanna make fun of people, go ahead, but don’t make ‘acceptable targets’. Either everyone is free to be mocked or no one is. None of this ‘it’s okay to hate majorities’ bullshite.

I’m not even offended I’m just sick and tired of this shit being passed off as okay and fun and funny, it hurts some people and makes them afraid to express themselves and be open as they fear being mocked and that should not happen to ANYONE no matter what they are. Be open and inviting ffs.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@LightningBolt  
Some people feed off the feeling of oppression to justify their horrible personality traits. In the presence of it, they double down. In the absence, they turn to bitter smugness and triple down.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide