Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
It’s going to take 12 stitches and 6 months for his lip to be 70% what it once was.

Someone in the comments said he already had scar tissue where it ripped open.

Your friend has a weak stomach, bless their heart.

@KolpSlack  
Happy birthday!
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I just need to mention this because I find the whole sequence of events darkly hilarious.

We recently learned that my mom has lung cancer.

Then we learned that she has a tumor in her brain.

Then she starts getting chest pains so dad takes her to the hospital. Right after she left there was lightning strike and the loudest peal of thunder I’ve ever heard shook the house. We’ve since learned that one of her arteries has disconnected, and that this has nothing to do with the tumor or her cancer. They’re treating her right now.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
Kurzgesagt teaches us about one of the more pervasive traps of modern society, dissatisfaction

It is the most dangerous aspect of the modern consumerist society. We’ve marketed and packaged “dissatisfaction” under the guise of self improvement. The market teaches us to never be satisfied, that everyone has more than us, and that we are losers if we don’t give 110%.

This right here is why the depression epidemic is so horrible.

Thankfully, the above video also covers one way to help shield ourselves from it.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
Yep. That video connected with me, it made my day better.

I’m blessed, I should be more satisfied and grateful.
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Monocle Gentlesir
eBay is a cunt.

“The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has recalled several models of Magnetix toys due to a risk of magnets coming loose and injuries to children. In light of these recalls and number of products affected, unfortunately eBay has chosen to not allow any Magnetix products to be sold on eBay. Please review the CPSC recall page for more details.”  
this was the message I got when trying to list my Magnetix sets which is bullshit because for 1 thing, I don’t even live in the US, I live in the UK (how the fuck do they not know that?!) & another, there are tons of people selling Magnetix stuff.  
I did manage to get them (my items) on there in the end by spelling it like Magnetiks instead of ending it with an “X” which is a clever loophole, I think but it still doesn’t explain why i’m the only one who’s selling Magnetix with it spelled “Magnetiks” in the title.  
double standards & bullshit like this with no real explanation is complete bullshit, I tell you.

I know that eBay is an American website that is used worldwide but why that restriction is trying to prevent me from selling something is beyond me.
Kanye West
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Rough week. I’ve been cutting..now my arms are covered in scabs, hit my head hard against a tree trunk when I walked out of the testing center on campus..which my professor had given me the chance to make up a test. I couldn’t do it. I didn’t see myself doing any better. I had also left class earlier that day. All I’ve been doing is sleeping lately. It could be my meds I’m finally on…antidepressant and anxiety. My head doesn’t hurt from the tree anymore, but when I yawn I get real trembely, hands start shaking..or sometimes they do anyway. Idk, maybe that’s normal. I had a group therapy session with my mom and therapist and let it all out..how I feel about myself and where I am/going in life. My therapist said if I keep hurting myself she’ll have no choice but to do something about it. My math final is tomorrow…a lot riding on it. I have to do decently and hope all the extra credit I racked up will get me a C too.

I’ve just been so tired and unmotivated lately…
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Nothing quite like realizing you have more in common with an emotionally broken, noodly pink character than you realized…

The difference between me and her being the space rock seperating her from her ex friend, so when I went to attempt a make up with my version of that friend in middle school they strangled me instead…
Beth

In digital purgatory
@OldMangyMutt  
Maybe the therapist should do something, but I’d be worried about staph or nerve damage in your arms.

You need to get out of bed more, but don’t try to change real fast right before your final tomorrow.

It probally is your meds. I got a powerful serotonin drug I stockpiled to use as a sleep aid. Anitryptiline. I don’t know why it makes me so sleepy but it does so I kept them.
Prince Areo
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
Losing to my dad all the time is quite uninspiring. However, I’m very unlucky and unhappy of my results of any challenges. Perhaps I should just give up.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I’ve realized something by suffering in a miserable life over the past decade or so: I have lost almost all sympathy for other people. Like I see stories on how spouses have husbands serving overseas and they won’t be able to see them on Christmas, and they’re crying, and I caught myself going, “Blah blah whine whine, I don’t give a fuck, shut the fuck up bitch” to the TV today. But it’s true. I just don’t care. I’ve suffered so much misery in my own life and been handed the shit end of the stick so many times that I just can’t bring myself to sympathize with someone who has wealth and a nice house and kids and a loving relationship and won’t be able to see some of their family for some holiday that I don’t even fucking celebrate. I don’t even HAVE any family anymore; they’re either all dead or they don’t give a fuck about me, and that’s the way I want it. I live with my stepfather, but he’s not family. He’s just some guy I know, and even after 30 years, I still can’t fucking stand him.

So in summary: Fuck people, because I’ve been through real misery.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Zamasu
eBay is a cunt.
“The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has recalled several models of Magnetix toys due to a risk of magnets coming loose and injuries to children. In light of these recalls and number of products affected, unfortunately eBay has chosen to not allow any Magnetix products to be sold on eBay. Please review the CPSC recall page for more details.”
this was the message I got when trying to list my Magnetix sets which is bullshit because for 1 thing, I don’t even live in the US, I live in the UK (how the fuck do they not know that?!) & another, there are tons of people selling Magnetix stuff.
I did manage to get them (my items) on there in the end by spelling it like Magnetiks instead of ending it with an “X” which is a clever loophole, I think but it still doesn’t explain why i’m the only one who’s selling Magnetix with it spelled “Magnetiks” in the title.
double standards & bullshit like this with no real explanation is complete bullshit, I tell you.
I know that eBay is an American website that is used worldwide but why that restriction is trying to prevent me from selling something is beyond me.

We live in a very litigious culture. Just about every company in the US is going way out of their way to guard themselves against lawsuits and whatnot.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@TheMagpulPone  
I have a good job, good friends, a good relationship with my family, I have good health, I live in a pretty cozy house and I managed to make a break as a professional writer, among other things I feel happy and satisfied about.  
I’m cool with my life and I’m planning to make it even cooler.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide