Vent thread

RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
I fucking HATE double standards. They are one of the things that I get pissed off about. A woman hitting a man? Well he must of deserved it. A man hitting a woman? How DARE he! He must be an evil bastard! These examples and a whole lot more PISS me off to no end!
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Pretty much the gender double standards we face in society.  
Don’t forget to add the fact that “Women Only” is somehow considered “progressive”. But “Men Only” is considered “misogynist” and/or “sexist”.  
And if you try to dispute this mental structure. You’d be branded everything negative under the sun. They’d use the “Oppression Pyramid” as a justification for this.

So much for GENDER EQUALITY

Also. For a bunch of dolts who love to go all on about “strong INDEPENDENT wahmenz!” they seem to have no shame defaulting to their damsel in distress mode whenever they get called out and couldn’t argue anymore. If you’re as STRONG and INDEPENDENT as you claim you are. Why are you more dependent on extra protection from the very forces you claim is “oppressing” you more than anyone else?
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
That sounds just like your average internet snowflake to he honest- demanding all advantages of being treated like an adult, but rejecting all of the responsabilities that come with adulthood because they want live as free kids forever.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide