Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
When an iceberg twice the size of the city I live in breaks off during the hottest January on record, mere weeks after the most devastating brush-fire in history wiped several species off the map, my already dim view of fossil fuels grows ever dimmer.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fuck Russia
@Zincy  
Yeah but you take a 4 minute stop at the station and keep going. In an electric car, better hope you’re in range of charging station and are prepared to sit there for 30 mins to an hour. God forbid you run out power completely in the middle of nowhere.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

We as of yet do not know how long it takes to charge, or what its full operational range is. And electric charging stations are becoming more and more common.

The innovations are there, and the technology is rapidly catching up.

Also, running out of gas in the middle of nowhere is literally just as bad. Even if you carry spare tanks, that’ll only get you so far if you didn’t plan properly.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Lord Goku

If people demanded lead pipes and asbestos insulation would a company be right to provide it?

And clearly, very few people want them, which is why the Hummer brand died for like a decade. Supply and Demand does not yield to minorities.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Zincy  
No but we can give some pretty good guesses based on similar EVs. They’re all similar in terms of the technology. At least the higher end ones.

And sure you can still run out of gas that way. But I’d much rather have an emegency supply of fuel on an off road excursion than something that has no ability to gain a range extension unless you have access to a portable charging station. Which don’t exist. Even with solar tech.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

Portable fuel can still run out with mismanagement. People have been getting stuck out on roads for literally as long as cars have existed.

An electric car is no different, out of fuel is out of fuel. By the logic of back-ups, you could theoretically have small reserve battery units. And since electric engines are significantly lighter and smaller, you could have several more back-up battery units.

And before you hit me with “AAA can bring fuel”, battery trucks already exist.

But, now we’re debating hypothetical.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Lord Goku  
It’s not like EVs are even that good for the environment. The cars may be clean, but the factories that build them aren’t, the vehicles that deliver the parts aren’t, many of the facilities that produce the electricity they run on aren’t, and the places that produce and dispose of the lithium batteries that power them definitely aren’t.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
And speaking of critical and commercial failures…

I’m getting quite sick and tired of cast and creators blaming box office flops on racism and sexism. Recent examples include the recent Charlie’s Angels reboot, Terminator: Dark Fate, A Wrinkle in Time, and the infamous Ghostbusters 2016.

Here’s an idea: learn to take responsibility for your shit.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’ve been wearing a “modified” plague mask through the whole day for this very day only in order to protect myself from a very contagious one-time airborne disease far worse than the novel coronavirus known as love.
someguy111

Can’t the IRS just leave us all alone?

I don’t even know if I have “virtual currency”. I have those collector cards on steam that I think I can redeem for a small amount off the price of a game, does that count? How can I even prove how much I have? I didn’t even sign up for it, it’s just something Steam gives you. And what about points like Speedy rewards at Speedway? Do points like that count?

Man, screw this government, this beauocracy is out of control!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide