Vent thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Egil  
Speaking of WB and DC, i hope no one gets called a hypocrite for praising Wonder Woman 1984 and yet hating Birds of Prey since they’re both female driven films as well.

I mean, Wonder Woman getsaway with a female driven film back in 2017.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@someguy111  
Even if they were state police troopers, I personally would’ve gone to trial. If the state wants to profiteer off of peaceful motorists who have hurt no one under the guise of safety, I am sure going to make them work for it.

God, I really hate state troopers, especially the Utah Highway Patrol! They’re so aggressive!
someguy111

@Lord Goku  
It’s less the state and more the state law. In Michigan if the vehicle loses control its automatically the driver’s fault even if they were unaware of the danger. Didn’t see that black ice? Too bad, you should have seen that ice that is known for being hard to see. It’s your fault for going too fast over ice you didn’t know was there.

Our state has some seriously stupid laws.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Jarkes  
It’s not a flop in the sense of losing money , it’s still gonna make more money than the majority of mainstream competing movies , never mind Including indie movies

But at the same time I feel like too many people believe that any superhero movie that doesn’t crack a Billion is a flop
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Hollowfox Jaeger

The main issue with the marketing in this case was that people thought it was just gonna be more edgelord garbage like Suicide Squad, when most of the positive reviews I’ve seen indicate that this isn’t the case (despite being R-rated rather than PG-13).

Some folks were just pissy about stupid shit though.
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Jarkes  
I miss Edgelord movies  
Hopefully the Matrix causes a revival of it and kills the current “Self aware” trend and Imagine Dragons
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Took a test today from my online math class here at my campus and while it was easier than my last one, I really wish they gave me more time. I wasn’t able to finish all the questions and I hope the incomplete ones won’t affect my final grade.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Double post, but I went to my old job to return some special cards that I had as a former employee, but it already closed down days ago so now I have these useless cards that I still have to return in one way or another. Here’s to another long bus ride home…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide