Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Selaphiel  
Well if you don’t like people then. ..

What’s your favorite animal?

I love cats. They’re little greedy cowards that don’t give any fucks, and they enslaved the most resourceful animal on the planet.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
You can go out of your way to talk about things you like to the exact same effect.

“I hate Doom 3” vs “I love Doom 1-2”

I dont hate Doom 3 btw, but I spend all my time playing Doom 2 mods
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Sheesh, what a day….

My mom calls me up and asks if I wanna have pizza. Who’s gonna turn down a free meal? So, we end up going to Pizza Hut and that was the WORST Decision! We get there and one of the hostesses scream “_OH MY GOD! ALL THESE PEOPLE SHOWED UP ALL AT ONCE!!” we look around and at an empty restaurant like “What people?” We get sat down and a cook has to get our drinks, while a while after an employee who came in after us got his and his company’s.

Doesn’t end there. The manager comes in, starts screaming and squeaking his shoes! The staff is dicking around, Coffee comes around after 8 minutes after asking for it semi-warm. the waitress sits too other people, finally gets to us and our order. After some more time, get the wrong order. Our pizza’s just sitting there and she’s screwing around with others and yells “I’ll stick a spatula up your ass!” My drink hovers around empty while she walks by 3. She finally asks if I want another, after I have to physically make eye contact and she doesn’t even throw how and add new ice. After about 3 minutes she shows up with a bread stick to-go box and the check pretty much a “Get the hell out” tone in her voice. When my mom goes to pay, she throws out the receipt with the survey code on it, she knew we were going to.

So then, we’re cranky, I’m pacing back and forth and so my mom’s like “want ice cream.” So we hope in the car to Baskin Robbin’s. We drive by and the place looked empty, like it was closed. So as we’re pulling away we see this guy and a little girl and my mom’s like “She’s gonna be so sad when she finds out.” So I’m watching to see what happens, and they walk in! I was like “Okay… that’s kind of sketch…” I’m thinking it might be the manager going in after hours with his daughter. Ironically it turned out they’re not closed till much later and people start getting drive-thu and we just went to the Denny’s. So we’re laughing at the fact we thought the girl was gonna be disappointed, but could have gone there and just didn’t bother looking. We got our ice-cream. I got a milkshake, and there was a lot of shake!

Now I’m just gonna sit with the cat and relax.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
2020 has been an emotional rollercoaster to me to which I didn’t expect happening like ever, while there’s been a lot of joyfulness it has also been quite stressing.

I hope things sort out for the best though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide