Vent thread

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Zincy  
Yes, but they still include them as part of the set as a source of protein. I know that the average person believes that a generic mediterranean meal is made out of fish, cheese, olives and vegetables washed down with red wine, though.  
Semi related, but it used to surprise me how many Italy-made Donald Duck stories had to be censored because their lunch and dinning scenes included a bottle of wine that Donald and his nephews consumed as part of the meal, which is normal there but it scandalized everyone outside of Italy. (The wine was rewritten as “Grape juice” in the U.S and in some spain translations, while the latinamerican translations just refered to it as “drink”.)
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
I can sleep a full 8 hours and still feel exhausted and fatigued. I can literally fall asleep in the middle of the day just sitting down to watch a little TV. Pretty sure the amount of stress I’ve been under has made me sick.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
Oh look at that. On the flip side of getting 8 hours of sleep, it’s 6AM and I haven’t even got in bed yet. Sometimes I just sit down and think to myself, what the actual fuck happened to my life. Some days are just harder than others I guess. Try to stay positive, sure. But it isn’t always easy in the slightest.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
“You can’t eat well without red meat!”  
[Laughs in anthropology]

We’ve been taught so much bullshit about what humans should eat in favor of corporate interest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide