Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
GAGA Corporation plans to terminate all Hitler Downfall parodies on YouTube because they think they claim copyright of that movie.

I’ve been watching all of HRP’s videos before MLP:FiM existed.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I tried eating well without red meat.  
it worked. I can now eat like royalty even without red meat. I still buy meat from Kosher / Halal butchers for the occasional meat dishes tho.

DAMN here in Spain, Kosher can be thrice the normal price and Halal be 50% more expensive. Furthermore there ain’t very many kosher halal burger joints so if I was feeling like having a medium rare beef burger I’d have to grill my own.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever  
Here is like the opposite of halal. Lots of animals are barely stunned before being processed alive. Many ate alive to get their skin ripped off.

Meat is very useful in the human diet, but the claim we need red meat in particular is preposterous.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I’m getting better, I swear it.  
Even if we don’t agree, nobody deserves the act of granting harm.  
I got to stay off the shit…
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
The act of granting harm?

What does that mean?

Also I’d do something a little safer and more socially acceptable. You try Xanax any?

Yesterday I used a blow torch to heat up a thin metal rod, and used it to suck vaporized 95% thc oil. The future is now, old man.

I ate a box of doughnuts and passed out.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
The show is over and the fandom is in decline. Why does it hurt so much? It shouldn’t. I’ve got awesome real life stuff going and Things to keep me occupied. Why should I care about a dead show and it’s fading community, none of it is relevant anymore.

I’ve been coming here in one guise or another since 2013. Hell, my first commen online ever is on here somewhere under an anon account. When I was Isolated this place helped me forget I was alone. Its the memories and habit keeping me here. I don’t know if I can leave. I’m probably here to the bitter end and the curtain drops on derpi forever. I just hope I’m not the only one left when this place goes down.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@WyrmSpawN  
I don’t reply often but I do read your comments. You know I’ve known you for almost 6 years and under two different names? I feel like I know you better than people I’ve actually grown up with, though I know that’s silly.

But you’re not just text on a screen to me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide