Vent thread

KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
One of my good friends is getting surgery on her stomach…says there’s a mass growing, which caused discomfort and pain in the sides of her stomach, so she’s getting that removed…kind of worried.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@WyrmSpawN
/Pol/ actually dislikes the alt Right and see them as Redditors appropriating their memes

Now that’s irony gold. /pol/ getting all salty over a bit of cultural appropriation.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Has anyone else been experiencing Discord randomly freezing for them every few minutes? It’s been happening to me for the past few weeks and I’m starting to get really annoyed.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Ninji  
Like the kind of confidence that I rarely have?

God, I’m sorry I’m like this. It’s just I’m having severe daddy issues, ironically because I’m black and the kind that lets people walk over me because “It’s lights out” if I say the wrong thing.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I had a dream today where I woke up in a different house in a remote small town. Immediately I knew everything was wrong so I ran off, then found myself at this old curved train station. There were cheering teens in front of me and this super old train covered in vines appeared and stopped. When I stepped in, I instantly saw shackles around me. The conductor (who was this nice-looking old man) looked at me and said “You can’t leave the train. Not yet. Not until you fix yourself. Not until you stop being broken.”

Then I woke up and I can’t tell what was real anymore.
Nightweaver20xx
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
One of the downsides to living with my stepfather is that he cramps my lifestyle. He was supposed to work today, and left about 6:30 to go drive cab, which is what he does on Sundays. So I’m like, “Great, I have the whole day to myself.” So I proceed to start, you know, the business at hand so to speak, when I hear him roll back in. So I have to drop everything I’m doing and very quietly put myself back together for the day. Turns out the water pump died in his car and it overheated. So now he has to bring it into the shop today and that means he’ll also have to take tomorrow off as a sick day so he can get his car when it’s done. The problem is I can barely tolerate this guy (and I’ve known him for 30 years) on the BEST of days, but today when I was literally in the middle of something is making it very difficult for me to endure him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide