Vent thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@MagpulPony

I feel like we should be more concerned about the Chinese people suffering from the virus and their government’s shitty management of the crisis (though really, all of us were unprepared for the sheer magnitude).
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@MagpulPony

There’s lots of news about that. But for now on I’m waiting for the time the vaccine and cure become safe and avaiable.

From now one, let’s keep our mouths and noses covered.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
Sigh, I lost all of the files of my arts. While, I am not sure how, but I think it’s cause of my cat that love to sit on my keyboard. And honestly, I am not sure what who to blame. But I guess this is all my faults that since I am quite neglecting my own environment. Thought i still could recovered part of from my some of my old drives. But something that I created since 4-6 months ago, might be lose forever. While the first time i discovered it, I was shocked and I am just angry and frustrated, but at the end, I am for some reason expected of what happened.

I might lose the files, but if I desire in the future. I could try to trace all of my artworks, while in some detail might not be the same, but most of them will be indistinguishable. For now, I am just want to rest and then still continuing drawing, yes this hit me so hard. My years of hard work just gone like. But at the end, I should be more responsible. Next time I am going to buy some hard drive for backup so something like this won’t happened again.
Cyan Lightning
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
Alright, after looking around my other hard-drive. I found some of the old backup that I got, it’s about 2/3 of all of my artwork files. On one hand. I am glad that I don’t lose all of them, but on the other hand. Well 1/3 of artwork aren’t there. Oh well, tomorrow I am going to copy all of my important file from the SSD, and then go to computer center to buy a new SSD to replace this and then I am going to store it somewhere, so when I have a time and money, I am going to look for the data recovery.

Scratch that, it’s basically impossible to recover since the ssd have TRIM enable
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Man, I could’ve at least told DarkObsidian about this certain thing. A worst-case scenario.

Here’s how it goes, if his health situation turns out for the worst like being in a critical state or deceased, I wish at least that he has a friend, relative, or anything that could inform all of us if he had sadly passed away because assuming that he is the only guy in his place that browse this site, pretty much like just what I did when I was close to death when I got the dengue last year; I told my friend to let him momentarily take over this account just to inform all of you of my status because I no longer have the strength to do that myself.
Rain Sunburst
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie - Certainly the smartest thing to invest your money into!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

We're In This Together!
I hate that, I let what was said to me, keep getting to me, because I sit around moping around doing nothing when I could be practicing drawing, and now my drawings are suffering a bit as well because of it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide