Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Selaphiel  
I’m pissed she’s even using the crazy card when she’s obviously malicious and negligent. This isn’t a prank, it’s contempt against all the people protecting themselves.

I say charge her as a terrorist. If she wants to play crazy she should have to take mood stabilizers. If she doesn’t take the crazy people drugs she should be transferred right to regular prison.

I mean I would just shoot her until the barrel of my gun can light a ciggerete, I’m offended crazy people have to put up with her now.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
3 more art thieves raiding my Deviantart galleries. 2 of them were (once again) autistic people using the usual excuses and autism card, but the third one was a really, really dumb chick who tried to guilt trip me into enabling her to keep stealing or she would start to cut herself as revenge for making her feel so sad and blahrg.

I wish we could have a way to permanently purge the internet from all of these chucklefucks since they evidenly can’t behave themselves, evidently can’t understand how annoying they are, and evidently don’t care about anyone except for themselves: what tyey say, stays, and what they want, they take it, period. Wherever they go they cause trouble for everyone, and everything they touch ends up being ruined.  
For god’s sake, you can put them all together and they still wouldn’t have enough lucid brains to make a single moron.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Anonycat  
What’s even more sad about this is. That social media platforms ENABLE shits like them, even as far as silencing the whistleblowers. We live in a tumblrized LISTEN N BELEEEVE!!!!™ age where they are actually taken serious, given voice in the form of media coverage, and even positions of influence for that matter.  
It’s a clown world we live in.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
My main gripe against disabled people on the internet causing trouble are the absolute lack of supervision (or lack of care, period) from their parents and guardians, and how every time one complains about a disabled troublemaker, automatically a lot of people pops out from nowhere to victimize the troublemaker and blame the victim because he used the word “autism” or “disability” and thats’s ableistic or whatever.

And of course, there’s the issue with chucklefucks always bringing up their mental disability as a blanket excuse while at the same time they swear they never do it, and how they keep claiming they simply made a “innocent mistake” that immediately must be forgiven and forgotten because they said so, and if you don’t agree you are an ableitsic bully, and then they go to restart the cycle over and over again.  
I suppose this is why the internet adopted the word “Autistic” to refer to people who constantly misbehaves and never wants to change no matter what happens.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Anonycat  
Systems of accountability need to be in place. If someone cannot be accountable for their actions then they need to be put somewhere where somebody else can.

@Flutter_Lover  
Underrated post.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Ninji  
I’m not saying disabled people shouldn’t be allowed to use the internet, I’m saying they shouldn’t use it without permanent supervision checking and controling each and every thing they do, to get sure they don’t cause trouble to others, either because they didn’t knew better or because they did it on purpose, out of pure malice.

If they “don’t understand”, as they usually say to excuse themselves, then it only makes sense to have them supervised for life by someone who can.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Anonycat  
Yeah I was thinking something of the same thing.

People who steal and scam in general should have their internet monitored. If we’re going to monitor everyone anyway let’s pay closer attention to the hacks whether they call themselves retarded, autistic or not.

As for the little bioterrorist I’ll defend why I think extreme violence is an option. The world is an pandemic, and she contaminated 35,000usd of food because the pandemic world doesn’t revolve around her. She has jeopardized jobs, the supply chain, and contaminated more food than I’ve eaten in 5 years. Any struggling country would have splattered her all over the parking lot and throw a barrel of sodium hydroxide over her corpse
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Now because of this stupid experience that I had with the dog bite weeks ago, I start to get hesitant and really nervous when I’m walking my dog because I’m afraid another mangy mutt will just come running in and either bite me again or be all over my dog. This is why when I get my own place, I’m owning a cat as a pet.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Myoozik  
Dogs raised by cool people become cool dogs.

Dogs who are raised by short tempered people don’t know when to be angry or when they’re being challenged, these are social skills they need to learn by example.

I got a cat, domestic longhair tricolor. They’re really easy to understand for me, but a lot of people neglect their cat.

Common cat neglect  
Giving them too much food at once, so half goes rancid before they can stomach it.

Dirty litter box with no safe place to step .

Locking them out and intentionally ignoring them when they try to get your attention. Pets are slaves, you owe them your attention atleast.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@WyrmSpawN  
Doesn’t sound too bad but my house doesn’t have any trees anywhere.

@Ninji  
I know it’s because of the owners raising the dogs and to be fair, those were just mostly strays and the other dogs I’ve encountered at least had their owners outside to scold them if they ever got close to me or my Chihuahua. I count it as a blessing that we raised our dog well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide