Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Mom just got taken by paramedics. I was watching them through the window, I didn’t go outside because they don’t need extra people around.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
Voc rehab helps me, not ssdi.

That being said I can still make rent (without selling drugs I should mention) and I might get disability.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@MagpulPony  
Most recurring cases have been ppl wrongly let go, so they had to come back once the symptoms started showing again.

The body’s got the antibodies so even if you got it again, it wouldn’t be as bad ESPECIALLY if you got reinfected in mere days. Despite its speed, it takes the virus a long time to mutate drastically into something else entirely, so your antibody should still be good.

The worst cases are ppl who got permanent damage in their organs–now that’s nasty because even if they are cured and carry antibodies, their organs are still very much injured.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever  
Yep. Memory cells record copies of antibodies to use in recurrent attack.

So long as the new virus shares enough surface protiens with the old one.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So, I just a message that Alaska is putting restrictions on travel due to the present situation.

While I understand why this has been put into effect, I actually think they should have done this sooner.

It also looks like I’ll also be improvising workout equipment at home since the local gym seems to be set to remain closed until April 11th (previously until April 1st).

Honestly, while it would be nice to get out for something other than the occasional walk, going to work and runs for food, I’m kinda fine with these restrictions.

I really don’t find travel to the city where most attractions and stuff are closed right now to be worth the time, money, effort, and two weeks in quarantine.

(I also just woke up from a nap so I might not be the most coherent)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide