Vent thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Selaphiel  
@Badheart  
The admins of this site are truely braver then you, or I, given all the B.S. they get on a daily basis. They probably also have to deal with trolls, and stuff on a daily basis.

@Flutter_Lover  
Well, things aren’t always that bad, and being “bad” isn’t necessarily going to make life better.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
Don’t you guys just hate it when people twist definitions to fit their narratives?

Hypocrisy is HYPOCRISY.  
I don’t care what they call it. It still doesn’t negate that fact.

Society in a nutshell: ((Because REASONS))

I hope you all fucking BURN
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
I just hate when they pull the “Not wrong when we do it” card.  
Or when they play contrarian to try being smug and wiseasses, but all what they can do is spew out memes, premade catchphrases or parrote back the other guy’s argument after making their own crappy version if it, because their I.Q matches their shoe size instead of matching their weight.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
I just wish they could treat everyone the same way they demand everyone to treat them 24/7/365, or at least have the lucidity to understand why other people treat them the same way they treat others 24/7/365.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
It’s difficult for one to see their own biases and bullshit when they align with said values. They will think there’s nothing wrong. Some maybe aware, but they don’t care. Shamelessness lies within those who hold the stick of power over others.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
Well, some people are genuinely disabled, so they can never see what’s wrong with them and can only see what they think is wrong with everyone else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide