Vent thread

someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Uh oh. Without me even asking, Windows is installing what seems to be the same updates that ruined my desktop last time. I cant stop it, Windows won’t let me shut off updates. I just got my desktop up and running again, I swear if Windows ruins it again…
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
Damn freaking hell….

Just when I thought shit couldn’t get any worse.

I just received news that my grandmother is bedridden due to the condition of her deteriorating lungs she had since the middle of last year in which family members including myself had to stay with her at the hospital for. NO, it’s not THAT THING that everyone else has on mind right now. But more something to do with old age and stuff. It is expected that she ain’t going to make it through next month… We can’t even visit her due to the whole lockdown over YOU KNOW WHAT. It’s not like we’ll be able to get her to the hospital nor would it do her any good especially when hospitals already have their hands tied up on a lot of things these days.  
And she was just fine and in good spirits the last time we visited her last month ago.

It just shows how frail seniors can be at their age. When their bodies tell them to die one day, it could come without any warnings at all.
Background Pony #803F
Okay…

They were thinking of getting her a larger respirator. But due to the situation with COVID-19 a lot of places are facing right now. Transporting a high in demand apparatus wouldn’t be easy. Even then, I doubt it’ll do much.

Yeah… it just might be her time…

Meanwhile my other grandma from my mom’s side who is of similar age has a gangrene on her foot. They were going to get her surgery, but she flatly declined and decided she’s lived long enough. She seems to be rather cool with her decision about just living the rest of her few days. I guess her experience living under japanese Occupation in Taiwan during WW2 toughened her.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Selaphiel  
That’s terrible.

My mom has double pnumonia. She got tested today but doesn’t have the results yet.

I’m doing better than ever myself, like complete hyperactive rebound full of coffee and cleaning.

Hopefully she turns around good like I have.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Seriously, there’s someone here not too long ago that may have just pissed me off once again if that guy were to read this post if he/she comes over this thread, I am going to crush a 15 inch stone deep beneath your skull to ease up my seething rage off.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
I’ve been playing lots of games and cleaning. I can’t quite do lineart yet because it’s hard to make 2 lines meet up.

full

It’s been sore, it got very vascular and started burning a lot, it’s coming back a lot faster than I thought.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Some dumb-shit trucker went around telling people at one of the nearby oil company facilities he delivered supplies to that he thought he had the virus.

So then this young lady I know who works there (a department manager) had to go home and self-quarantine as a precautionary measure.

After one of her bosses got in his face about it, he claimed he was only joking or that he didn’t know for sure.

The people at the facility called his boss; he got fired and people have apparently been telling the young lady who got quarantined to sue him for lost wages once she gets the chance.

If she does, I hope his now ex-employers throw him under the bus.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide