Vent thread

Background Pony #C989
Don’t you hate it when you’re taking a shit and before you’re done some asshole makes you get off the toilet?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Well my parents are going to see her for possibly the last time.  
But knowing the COVID thing going on right now, it probably ain’t a good idea.  
Hospitals are the worst possible places to go to right now  
It was all too…. sudden
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

My parents are going to try to get to the hospital to see her for the last time…

But due to the COVID thing, there’s many precautionary measures that they are going to be subjected to.  
It’s recommended against that we visit her.

Something something, those who have been in locations with virus risks have to potentially “self isolate” for some amount of time.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

There is an airplane currently on fire here in Manila Airport. It was an ambulance aircraft affiliated in the response on the COVID pandemic, 8 people were reported dead.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Badheart  
@Alexk13  
@MagpulPony  
@KolpSlack  
@icey wicey 1517  
@Myoozik  
@Rain Sunburst  
She’s still alive…. barely. But appears to be in a slightly more stable condition from what I’ve heard last night.  
Still critical. Doctors are doing whatever they could. They were testing to see if she has the virus among other things. We still have yet to see the test results. But the odds are seem stacked against us. Especially when the situation with the medical system is being further complicated by the whole COVID-19 scare.  
Only my dad was able to see her along with a few family members, and he had to be screened back and forth, they made him wear protective clothes as soon as he stepped in. They weren’t taking any chances.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
My mom tested negative.

So the pneumonia i gave her wasnt covid. Supposedly.

They still won’t let me see her. I suspect uncertainty.

@Selaphiel  
I’ll definitely be paying attention to post about your grandma.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide