Vent thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@KolpSlack  
how can it be both, come on! I generally cannot tolerate douchebaggery towards women irl because I maybe a incel simp UNLESS it’s like in an artform like in a play, or a social experiment. I can tolerate and even enjoy non-consensual stuff in r34 fanart and hentai but irl rapey / harassment shit just bothers me.

which is why I am confusion if I saw it in VRCHAT. Does it count as hentai or does it count as irl?

Man I need to get this sorted out quick.
Rain Sunburst
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie - Certainly the smartest thing to invest your money into!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

We're In This Together!
@tehwatever  
I wouldn’t exactly want to admit that’d I might be an incel/simp but ok, anyway it’s funny because it takes about 5 seconds to usually block whoever’s being annoying to you.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Rain Sunburst  
I’m talking about PRINCIPLES here. If I saw some VR characters tryna harass and molest girl avatars, if I don’t get offended and even find it funny, it might spill over to how I behave IRL and it bothers me.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@tehwatever  
Tbh more than half of those anime girls are dudes. And some of them will even try to change their voice to sound like girls.

I find that more weird when they try to RP like that. More weird when kids are accidentally involved
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Rain Sunburst  
I have cousins and a grandma who are like, “Your son is the smart one” to my dad and one cousin who is apparently disappointed that her four-year-old daughter is just normal and isn’t “special, like your son.” So now I have to keep up appearances, knowing how many people I’ll disappoint if I don’t.

This probably sounds really shallow, but I’d trade normal social skills and the ability to talk to girls and make friends for this crap any day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide