Vent thread

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Derpy Whooves  
Nope. With 100% certainty I’d rather die than degrade myself in such a way. Even than, a person could justify cannibalizing the corpse of someone they don’t know if they have loved ones who need them.

Cats and dogs will eat you because it’s convenient and feel no remorse in doing so. Stop humanizing what is simply a relationship of convenience which they benefit from far more than us.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
Same is true of dogs and any pet you think loves you. That love is entirely dependant on you feeding them, nothing deeper.

Hmm, cats I believe, dogs no. Dogs are pack animals and they tier themselves in a hierarchy and depend on those above them to lead. Dogs essentially see humans as alphas at all times, and they remain loyal to us even if we die. There are stories of dogs standing guard over their owners’ dead bodies for days until paramedics show up and even dogs that visit an owner’s grave. Dogs have traveled thousands of miles to get back home if they get lost. They have a different mental structure than cats and that’s why you can herd dogs into a group and not cats.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide