Vent thread

Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
Yesterday some things happened so I didn’t told you, but after another insomnia attack, I really felt weakened last day.

Good thing today I had a much better luck, but I’m considering having a tighter watch on my night meals and probably also look out for a therapist in the future. :/
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
The more I learned about food and beverage industry the more I hate them, all they do is making a profit at the expense of our population health and it’s not your imagination if you consume their product, it will get you hook. Soda for example, have you ever drink soda and but after awhile you only get thirstier? no it’s not your imagination, it is by design. Here’s some a bit of biology, the feeling of thirsty isn’t really about lack of water in your body, but it’s more of the imbalance of electrolytes (important mineral like salt, potassium) and water. Of the way to create imbalance is to exercise, like running which make you sweat hence more electrolytes in your body than your water, but other way to you thirstier is by drinking seawater, which in order of your body attempt to keep the balance will make you pee more than you drink.

So what this have to do with soda? well aside from an absurd amount of sugar that they put it in there, they also put a large amount of salt to trigger the thirsty respond, which make you drink more of the soda which. Well, only make you even more thirstier. Not only that they also put some caffeine in there to make it addictive, while drinking one or two cup of coffee might not get you hook. But since they put salt in soda, you might drink more that you should and you get hook. This is for me, it’s an evil genius. They know what they’re doing, they know how to create an addiction and milk people out of their money.
Cyan Lightning
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Prodigy Unicorn
@MethidMan  
Yeah, I love coconut water. It’s great electrolyte drink, Not only it low have calories on it 18 calories per 100ml (Coca-Cola for comparison have about 40 calories per 100ml). It have 5/7 electrolyte that body need (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus) and the potassium on is the best part, it have quite high amount of potassium 250 mg per 100ml. Since most of people don’t get enough potassium on daily basis (3,600-4,800 mg per day, depend on body weight), it can help to fulfill it.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@WyrmSpawN  
Besides, “minorities” aren’t always the victims.

Billionaires and elites are societal minorities. There’s also such thing as market and politically dominant minorities in places like Southeast Asia where ethnic Chinese who make up barely a percentage of the region’s population disproportionately dominate the economies and powers there over the majority.  
But using THEIR logic, they’re somehow the “victims”.

I’m wondering. Is that really what they want? More oppression by the very few on top?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Here’s a statement that shouldn’t comfort anyone.

Change is a magical word…You can fail a million times so long as you keep changing.

@Selaphiel  
I should probably clarify i was railing against the argument of ‘loud minority’ when deflecting criticism.

Ironically, it works opposite the way you mention.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@WyrmSpawN  
“Loud minority” is the red flag that announces to the world when a contrarian has no real arguments to use but still wants to win a discussion no matter how.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Anonycat  
In fairness, there is some truth to that. As oftentimes, the minority of people with a certain opinion can seem like the majority, because they’re louder, and talk about it more, while the other side, the majority are usually more silent, and don’t speak up.

So the majority seems like the minority, and vice-versa, as confusing as that sounds.

Like for example, on places like DA, you’ll see LOTS and LOTS of Sonic fans whom bash & hate the Sonic comics, (and not just the bad issues, but even the good ones) to the point, you’d think nobody likes the series. However I compared the amount of DA users in both the Sonic comic club, and the Anti-Sonic-Comic, and surprisingly, the Sonic comic club has way more members whom like the series, and make fanart for it. Plus,the comics still sell well, despite all the haters they have.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
The pandemic has completely fucked Youtube’s already-unreliable recommendation engine. I’ve blocked more channels in the past couple weeks than the rest of the calendar year. Handicrafts, sports, amateur musicians, fake doctors, random human-interest crap, and the ubiquitous “news” videos (in dozens of languages I don’t speak) have dominated my recommendation page despite me having long since established a dislike for all of the above.

Youtube needs to fuck the hell off with this. You’ve been watching my account for years, you know damn well what I like, and you know damn well by now that I’m not interested in some fucking foreign-language tabloid.

And SHUT UP ABOUT THE DAMN VIRUS ALREADY! I can literally sneeze and hit a dozen sources more reliable than Youtube could ever hope to be. You’re a damn entertainment site - stick with what you’re good at and leave the actual news to people who know what they’re doing.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Cyan Lightning  
The sodium is to reionize the purified water.

It’s important the solution has electrolytes. Or the drink can cause heart problems.

Soda is just not a source of hydration. I drink it alongside water.
Cyan Lightning
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Ninji  
Well, to be fair unless if someone drink pure H2O (which is not a good idea), water always come with electrolytes on it. While true that our body need salt, But the problem with soda industry is that, they added salt so much to the point of the same as seawater, which since body want balance of electrolyte, it excrete more water than you drank.

True that you can drink water a long side soda to not make you thirstier. But honestly, I rather just drink plain water, aside from what they all put on it, I just don’t like the taste of soda.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

“They post online, on forums largely populated by sexually frustrated emancipated young men, and then they try to talk about how the only way they can get the girl, is by re-establishing the caliphate.”

ISIS recruitment tactics rely on the existence of muslim incels. This is not news to me. There’s a reason why the harem of 72 perpetually virgin anime girls (of all types) bullshit rhetoric was such a meme in muslim circles.

Another thing ISIS did, was to recruit frustrated, bullied, politically silenced men who felt like the only way they could secure freedom of religion, cure poverty, diminish wealth gap, destroy racism and eliminate class distinction is by re-establishing the caliphate.

ISIS salesmen should be doing like a master course in sales and marketing because wow, they really know their target demographics and how to get them to buy their products.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide