Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
These are certainly times that are gonna down in the history books and the future generations are gonna look at this and say: “How did we manage to get out of this alive?”
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Genevamode  
Honestly, the thing I really worry because of this, since US is world largest economy. The economic recession that we have might turned into depression. Which will have an impact on global economy for at least a decade.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
@Cyan Lightning  
I’m concerned for the black communities who are going to be damaged the most by this. Black people are the ones who have to live in these cities that other black men as well as groups like ANTIFA are burning to the ground. Investment from outside will be lower because the communities will gain a reputation as being volatile and therefore risky, unemployment is going to stay high for the same reason. These riots are undoing the work of people like this man:

Black business owner confronts rioters in LA riots of 1992.

And this guy: https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-firefighter-devastated-minneapolis-riots-bar (I know Fox news is a bad source).
WhiteCheddaPikachu
Artist -

Loves Cheese
I feel that what Marvel does is far better than, say, just having Pinkie Pie spout something about politics with zero context just to get people to see it. Marvel really ties the themes into stories. Really, it’s just the kind of stuff in the mouthpiece tag that bugs me
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Protest all over Florida over the murder of a black man by a police officer.

This police officer should be hanging on a cross in the desert.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
Protest all over Florida over the murder of a black man by a police officer.
This police officer should be hanging on a cross in the desert.

We do not appease angry mobs, and we do not entertain the idea of summary justice. This person will be tried and given due process as any citizen in the USA is entitled to receive. Justice will be carried out, but these rioters and looters make it harder.
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Genevamode  
The person he murderer didn’t get the choice, so nobody should care about his life.

Him not being acountable the old fashioned animal kingdom way is going to cause violence and distrust towards good cops.

Where was the trial for the cities we dropped nuclear bombs on? You can’t tell me we don’t have canines.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide