Vent thread

Genevamode

forgets everything
@Ninji
The people rioting, breaking things and looting stores have absolutely nothing to do with the George Floyd protests. They're just a bunch of horrible shits. I will laugh when they push their luck and get arrested, as will the black communities they ruin.
Posted Report
Ninji
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@Genevamode
Yeah.

At first I thought a cop was getting away with murder.

I had too much faith in what was actually going on. It's just pointless disobedience and stealing TVs, nothing about systematic racism.
Posted Report
MagpulPony
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Patriotic Orange 🍊
Just watched not one but two car chases take place on the news here in LA, scratch that. THREE One literally right after the other.
Posted Report
MagpulPony
Artist -

Patriotic Orange 🍊
It's sickening to see so many innocent people that were violently beaten and attacked by the rioters. There are so many new videos being released.

The historic 200 year old St John’s Church was also burned down, and the WW2 Memorial has been vandalized. These people are fucking disgraceful.
Ninji
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@Cyborg_pony
Cop is suspect for brutality and is getting trialed for murder. Nothing racist about that, but it is racist to think you can trash our country because of your lineage.

@Flutterlover. Ok I'm. Forgiving LTG once, because Cera said equally dumb shit, and it's hilarious.

https://youtu.be/p0ZaqhcqgMo
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Ninji
I agree. If anything it may be a personal beef since they had worked together previously, but most forget, there were 2 other cops on him and one standing there, yet only one is being tried. The others bare responsibility as well in neglect.

These rioters just took advantage and used his death to do as they wanted without consequence. To them it was never about justice, just an excuse.
Posted Report
Background Pony #A5EA
Again f'ing flags everywhere just to force personal views that nobody cares.
Posted Report
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
Also me and my ma are going out to buy some guns for protection in these troubled times. Pistols most likely. I especially need one since I start my job as a correctional officer soon and I need the shooting experience for the future if things get ugly.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~