Vent thread

Deactivated Account

forgets everything
What the fuck is going on over there in the USA? I get on Twitter and virtually every other message is a video recording of a police brutality incident. It’s like I’m watching a fucking cartoon; this doesn’t feel like real life.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I feel like I’m becoming a lurker around here. Running out of important or useless things to post seems to ran through me these days. Honestly just here to read of what you all are chit-chatting.

The mayhem in the land of the free makes the ongoing HK-China annexing look like a catfight I guess?
I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Lady's Wink -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Use Ponybooru
I feel like I’m becoming a lurker around here. Running out of important or useless things to post seems to ran through me these days. Honestly just here to read of what you all are chit-chatting.
The mayhem in the land of the free makes the ongoing HK-China annexing look like a catfight I guess?

Maybe…
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

We could have avoided this shit if the following had be done AGES ago:

1. America stoped enabling bigotry, abuses of power, etc.

2. Hold figures of authority accountable when they do wrong and the same for people who cover for and/or enable them.

3. Allow business owners to have armed protection and use it, especially against looters/vandals.

4. The authorities learn how to better pacify tense situations involving large numbers of civilians rather than escalate it.

5. Civilians also do their part to not enable actual/ known criminals and hamper cops who want to take down actual ones.

There are many other issues relating to the current circumstances that have me so fed up that sometimes I have moments where my more vindictive side wants things to get MUCH worse for BOTH sides of the conflict so everybody has a clear lesson to learn that not even the most pig-headed ignoramuses can ignore.

But then, a few things cut this line of thought off:

6. I doubt the majority of people in this country would learn from the experiences and tragedies even if the very gods themselves came down and forced the message into their brains.

7. Even I have limits to how much I can want to see people suffer for their actions/inactions/failures/ignorance/stupidity/etc.

8. Most importantly, there are genuinely decent people who did nothing wrong and try to do the right thing that I don’t want to see get caught in the crossfire.

Oh, and suggesting to simply ignore the problems is so moronic that you might as well roll out the red carpet and announce an open invitation for worse things.

The whole situation is like watching an annoying remake of tiresome reruns of a shitty show/movie series that sucked the first time but some jackasses insist on brining it back.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to take out my frustration on some cardboard garbage.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Seriously; people will always suffer from something, even in the best of times.

We don’t need douchebags who want to keep escalating it like like junkies trying to get a bugger high each time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide